my grow

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ozman, Feb 8, 2003.

1. I prefer my bush,this is one of my runts

Attached Files:

2. is that wood bark in the soil mix?....Peace out....Sid

3. G'day sidious
    this plant is a moroccan x afghan is approx 7 weeks old and i'm trying a new grow medium,i am limited for the amount of sun that it can have so i just have to wear this one for now.

this medium consists of 50% organic potting mix and 50% orchid mix which does have a lot of bark in it, to make it worse i planted it late in the season.it is starting to come on nicely and smells sooo sweet,in future i will go back to 100% organic potting mix.

4. keep us posted on how it goes....nothing the matter with doing a bit of experimenting, that's how the fine herb has fine tweeked to become even better......Peace out....Sid

5. haha thats cool, and very true.

6. me just luvs this time of year

Attached Files:

7. Can't wait 'till my babies start lookin like that :)

8. The next time ya grow....grow inside...no bugs get it and...if ya grow it in a really dry place but its about 68-78 degrees...it tricks the plant it needs a lot of THC to keep it from drying out...and then the leaves will even get ya zooted...just a little advice....but those plants do look beautiful though...

SMOKE IN GOOD HEALTH!

9. and anudder
    thanks demon666 i just wish i had a bigger place for my grow,and i'm lucky i don't have a pest prob (except me) :p

Attached Files:

10. just to be a little different (ladies hemp muscle top):hippie:

Attached Files:

11. looks like u got a very good start some dank weed!

Grasscity Deals Near You