my grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jadenweed, Feb 25, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Hey guys, just doing an update on planty.
    Today is day 3 and her stem has been growing a lot in the past day. The shell is still stuck on the leaves but I'm sure that's fine, I don't want to force it off. Hope she does well! Lemme know any of your thoughts. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Pray for smoke dank 😀

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

3. Yes, do not try to force the remaining shell off her leaves. They fall off anyways by the time she matures. Tell us a bit about your setup? Lights? Soil? Ect...

4. #4 jadenweed, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016
    Well I'm pretty much just using the cheapest setup I can use haha..I'm honestly not sure how many watts are in this. I'll show a picture of my little setup so far. I do keep a fan blowing on her most of the day and through out the night. I plan on getting proper lighting and better soil and everything I need in the next week or so, I just wanted to get this started, and it's working so far lol. I'll let you guys know more in the near future.
    [​IMG]

5. That set up will work for 2 weeks tops. Is that a Cfl light?

6. Yeah, how many watts do you recommend? And what else am I needing to get besides the cfls

7. Needs more light and it wont hurt to pull the shell off at this point, if anything it might help your stretching problem.

8. ill be getting a lot better light later today :) will my plant be fine even though it has stretched?

9. Yes, it just needs more light. 6500k during veg.

10. I'd like to follow this grow keep us updated with pictures please every few days.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

11. so I'm pretty sure it's fucked up. Lowes didn't have any 6500k light bulbs..I'm going to go out tomorrow to continue my search. I'll show another picture later tonight when I get home

It's just getting taller :( :p

12. well here it is..I'm just wondering if I'll still be able to fix the plant with a better light. It's only day 5. Sigh[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also what is that little brown thing on top of the leaves it almost looks like it's holding them together

13. I give it a week and a half.

14. I'll be honest it's probably gunna fall over and dampen off if you don't slam it with light asap.

15. Would it help until I get better lighting to start putting it in sunlight? If so how would I go about that

16. Just drop the cfls as close to it as possible without burning it also wet the top and try to remove the brown thing which is the layer it has before it opens up if you can't remove it then leave it but like i said wet it and try to remove it over a few min you can even just remove it slowly by doing piece by piece every hour try not to hurt your plant if you do this.

17. Put a long tooth pick and tie your plants stem to is with string or anything you think you can use that won't hurt it. This will keep it up until the stem strengthens, the transparent cup i suggest you black it out with tape or somthin light isn't too good for roots. Can cause major stunned growth.

18. I will do that, the roots haven't really came through yet so I'm fine until I fix it.

19. Could you perhaps update with a picture once the shell (brown thing) is off?

20. Yes I will keep updated