'my grow'

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mactheman, Mar 9, 2014.

1. more pictures ,,bloody plant still sending up pistils but its getting fatter ,,but dont know when it'll finish flowering ,,got to be 9 weeks in flower so far ,,mac,,[/ATTACH] IMG0367A.jpg IMG0368A.jpg

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. hey mac, are you still exposing it to the full day length of sun? You are still about 15 hrs o' day. Some strains just keep throwing pistils. Ya might check the older trichs out they could be amber
    and ready.
    just a thought.

bubbles can jam

• Like Like x 2
  3. hi 'bser ive even cut the hours down to 11 hours light instead of 12,,,,,if the suns out i give plant about 5-6 hours of full sun and the rest under the lamp to make up the 11 hours light ,,only put plant out when sun come around the back yard and then i put back with the lamp ,,even the lower buds still sending pistils up although some are turning color the calyxes need fattening up ive only been giving P/K boost ,the tops of the colas are still growing like mad ,ive checked with my little scope to look at the trichomes on the lower calyxes and they are clear with some white trichomes lol ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  4. waiting is the hardest part, lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. waiting mate i feel like ive been waiting years for this bagseed grow to finish ,,,next grow ive got an Indica plant lemon kush that takes 8-9 weeks ,,a sativa dom Grape gum that takes about the same time ,,plus a sativa Amazon Brazil another 9 week one ,, i got them cuz they were cheap buys ,,but i think i'll go to the seed shop and see if i can get a quick finishing Afghani or some thing similar ,,,,,wish i knew where the master kush seed you gifted me got to ,its a mystery ,i ve gotta take a look see in my cupboards where i keep my bits and bobs ,,,never know i may find them ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. That brazilian amazon bean sounds more like 14 weeks, lol.

You ever considered autos?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. no the mrs would like the hum of the light on all night as the grow space( make shift tent ) is in the bedroom ,,gkids use the other bedroom .i think i'll stick with just femmed seed ,,autos imo are better in outside really although ive seen great grows inside with autos ,theres some thing i dont like ,,dont ask me what i dont like cuz i dont know lol,,,' maybe just my age :icgreen:,,,mac.

8. I always dissed them too. Until I tried them accidentally. It was barney's farm blue mammoth. I was thinking some ten footer and it was barely knee high. A frosty blueberry indica. It was pretty nice having fresh bud in july for an outdoor guy. I think your 250 would be perfect for an auto. Just a thought. :eek:

Whoop, i was able to find the first female in the mr nice U2. one more of the ASH is still not showing. I ended up with 20 purple fever cookie females out of the 31 seedlings. Time to get their cages on and bend some branches. :cautious:

My hours of light finally got below 14. Usually by 13.5 hrs a day they have all shown sex and started flowering. That's 3 more weeks. :love:

Katy and patches say hello. :makeup:

• Like Like x 2
  9. hi 'bser ,, funny you should say you tried an auto accidentally i did the same when i was growing some of Wzrs seed ,,i threw a n auto seed in a pot a forgot it but the pot was in the grow shoved up the corner ,,well had couple plants in veg ewhen just before the flip the auto seed popped up ,as i wasnt going to mess about now with the auto i just kept the plants veggin an extra week then flipped ,the auto grew on 12/12 it finish about 1ft 6ins tall but a nice little plant ,the smoke was ok off it too ,,,its some where in my journal here but cant remember the year so cant be bothered to search for the picture ,,but with reg or femmed seed/plants i think yiu have more control over them than with autos , but id love to grow one outside ,which i would if it wasnt for the neighbors ive got now to many prying eyes ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 3
  10. Hey mac, how's the weather there? Yeah having shitty neighbors makes life stressfull, and if there young it makes it much worse or if they dont give a stuff in the first place even more crappie.

The landscape business ran out of my tree clipping mulch, and just missed out on 4 cubes this morning by 1/2 an hour. So im waiting on another phone call when they get a good sized load in.

• Like Like x 2
  11. weathers gone mad now mate up in to the high 80f ..
    my neighbors in the apartment above me can be a nightmare ,screaming kids ,throwing rubbish out of windows and the refuse collecters some times wont empty their bins cuz they are over filled ,,and they wont sort their recycling bins etc ,ive tried to help them but they just dont listen ,,mac.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah, better to pay no mind to them. See no evil & all that. Lol...
    Im not looking forward to summer, and this winter has been quite warm. Only 2 days we've had frost on the ground.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Good early afternoon!

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 1
  14. well good morning/afternoon to you too Heavn .....mac

• Like Like x 1
  15. just back from the beach. What a wonderful day. Now to stay in out of the heat.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. oohh by the beach at this moment i wish is were with you ,was there a nice cool sea breeze as well ,plus cold drink lovely jubbly ,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oh yeah it was fab. Left b4 the crowds and major heat.

• Like Like x 1
  18. thats what i dont like the crowds on the beach ...when i was a lot younger around 17 was sleeping rough down at the coast on the beach i woke up and there were hundreds of bodies all round me ..never again people sitting just a couple feet away from me sweaty bodies yuk ,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
  19. It's funny because the part we go to is pretty much local beach. Not as packed as toward the bigger City. And if you look to the right where they have a huge parking lot it's just wall to wall bodies. It's like wow of you just walk half a mile you'd be here. All good stay over there better for us lol. Then pay that part is a nude beach... Not the good kind either lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. At last the pistils on my plant are turning brown and every thing looking good ,,plant as a sort of mango smell to it and rubbing stem gets a hashy smell from it ,,,,,reckon another week to let the calyxes to swell a bit more ( think its a plant that only has small calyxes ) think i'll give one more last feed of tomato nutes this afernoon then see how that goes ,and just give water ,,no molasses or taste boosters ,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 3