'my grow'

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mactheman, Mar 9, 2014.

1. sounds like you hired a gang of slackers mate ,,,hope you can get your refund back ok ,,were the roofers recommended to you or did you just get them from the news paper or web ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. They wernt qualified for that job, didn't have a clue on how to join it all together. I was supposed to have "carpenters" delivered to me instead they sent bloody "handyman". Ffs...

So I'm waiting on a call from someone tomorrow, that quoted me last week for the same job.

They sent me a refund receipt, i just got to wait for the bank now.
    Just local off the web.

• Like Like x 3
  3. hi Digga ...that made me laff mate sent you handymen ..so handy they didnt know what to do lol.....at least you got refund ,,,mac..

• Like Like x 4
  4. Bloody monkey's mac, handy at putting a door on maybe. Lol...

How's things there? I've just been pottering around the garden pruning the plants for spring flower. Not much happening here over the weekend, maybe I'll win lotto tonight? Made up 2 more baskets,
    IMG_20190706_132222.jpg IMG_20190706_132201.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. hi 'Digga ,,,like them plants you posted above ^,what are they ,,like cute little flowers ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  6. How about some ganga?

The Mr. Nice ASH and U2
    DSC06924.JPG

The cookies
    DSC06927.JPG
    DSC06929.JPG
    Death Row
    DSC06926.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I'll find there tag's tomorrow, i allways keep em.

Ps. Vader has been having "secret cup's of tea" with other Cat's visiting him at night time, he's busted by the camera. Lol...

There's a white one,
    2019_07_08_18_10_22.png

And a black one with a bushy tail,
    2019_07_08_18_16_37.png

• Like Like x 2
  8. lol.,i keep frank an dolly in at night ,,to mant feral cats out on the prowl at night-time ..Franks to old to fight now,a journey to the vets if he got bitten would be very expensive mate ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah there claws, just one pin hole in the rump and they get infected. Having to squeeze out big puss balls. But he go's through his door if he needs a piss outside, he's got clean litter but he prefers outside.
    But it's to cold here for him atm and he's enjoying the heater's, either that or he's sitting on me. Lol...

• Like Like x 2
  10. hi mate ,,yep franks the same in winter ,alwaysd looking for some where warm to bed down on ,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. g'morn mac

started sexing green are females, red undetermined.

DSC06953.JPG DSC06954.JPG DSC06955.JPG

13 males killed to date.:popcorn:

There's always the late ones.:bolt:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. think youve got a few winners a long them plants bser...i wanna see them monsters you grew before ,,remember when the storm blow them down and you had to put metal stakes in the ground to hold them up ...great days ole mate ,,,,mac..

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Gosh mac that was what ten or twelve years ago? Man I don't think I could handle another guerrilla effort. No more trees said the knees. AlI I need is enough to get me through to next year. A case or two of mason jars should do.
    :smiley-rolling-joint:

That and a few friends.

:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. yep bser it was a good few years ago ,all that paranoia ,,,lol..at least =theres none of that on this site ( well not yet) lol,,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. IMG0363A.jpg IMG0364A.jpg IMG0365A.jpg heres this weeks pictures of my plant still kicking up pistils ...mac

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. She is getting fat.

Nice :hookah:

• Like Like x 2
  17. hi mate yea ,she is putting a bit girth around her,,,but id like to see the calyxes fatten up a lot more ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  18. Looking good mac!
    Shes getting some purple from temp or strain?

• Like Like x 2
  19. hi ''canibis ..no purple mate ,its just the light and shitty camera on old cell phone lol...,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1