'my grow'

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mactheman, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Hey mac, and all you other yayhoo's. Lol How's everything going?

Scrumpy, you can easily work some of your mystical magic love for the plant, and heal her man. I have no doubt you'll be smoking from this one.

Any of you recognize this @HydroHippie dude?
    :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Cheer's Mr, yeah it's not strong stuff im actually mixing it with other strains. Good for daytime activities i guess, but definitely won't put ya on the old couch.

How's the warm weather there, much happening?

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. morning Digga ..bloody weather its pissing it down today ,,think Putin has sent the rain over uk :)....mac,

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah he's definitely made the world re-evaluate there little slices of heaven & there current status quo. How's the moggie doing there mac, what adventures has she been up to?
    IMG_20220514_130824.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. lastest update of the plant , plant growing ok ,,,looks like ive sneaked in to one of the pictures ..mac, WIN_20220515_11_55_38_Pro.jpg WIN_20220515_11_55_55_Pro.jpg WIN_20220515_11_56_55_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  6. hi Digga ...ole dolly cat is doing fine fine ,,she spends must of the day stalking the squirrels that try and get the bird food from the feeding station i've got out back,,mac.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. She's looking healthy and happy Mac.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Yo Scrumpy, that is some fine looking foliage man! Especially the bottom pic, something sure had your attention, that's a serious look matey.

Trying to book my trip on Expedia, about how long until she's ready to toke? I'm coming in to Heathrow, picking up @BrewsnWeed666 and we're heading your way man, STOCKED! Lmao Just need a time frame for my ticket.
    j/k mac

It seems that some of my previous escapades, in my early Chong days, have resulted in my inability to obtain a passport man. Lmfao But you can all come here!

ALL OF YOU MAN!
    I'm off mate, literally! Just a hair...off!
    :bolt:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I only got a little bit of fruit off my 2 chilli plants mac, couldn't get the fruit to set & basically just flower drop. La Nina is a bitch.

I sampled both, i hate chilli for the most part the less than mild one's i don't mind but these two fkn hell:eek:...
    IMG_20220511_142448.jpg IMG_20220516_131123.jpg 20220512_121359.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2

10. I've got a jungle going on in my garden atm... Only hot stuff I've got growing is Jalapeños everything else is basic fruit/veg :laughing: I'm going to plant some potatoes today/tomorrow I've just got to buy the soil:hello:

@mactheman checked the garden earlier everything's looking good matey

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. hi guys heres this weeks pictures of my plant ,,,,,,mac WIN_20220524_11_13_28_Pro.jpg WIN_20220524_11_13_51_Pro.jpg WIN_20220524_11_14_22_Pro.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. My spring harvest is hanging to dry and the summer plants are getting in the ground. I've a few more to get done today if my back holds out.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. morning all .heres this weeks pictures of my plant ,,,coming along fine ,ive put out side this morning in the sun ,, mac..[/ATTACH] WIN_20220602_10_53_51_Pro.jpg WIN_20220602_10_54_02_Pro.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
  14. Looks like she is swelling up nicely Mac.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Whoa Scrumpy! It's apparently been a little too long since I popped in man. Those girls are getting, well, they're growing like ...weeds.

Nice work my friend! Cheers all!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. hi @mikeyboy64 and @TimJ ,,,,yep jus growing like weeds mikey,,,,,,and gotta agree with you too TimJ swelling up nicely mate ..just wish the sun was out again today but its gone bloody cold out side ,so its back under the light ,,,,,and gave it a feed of tomato nutes ,what i always use being a cheapskate :),,mac,

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Looks good mac nice to see you're still kickin.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Hey Scrumpy, puttin' this back on top man. Want to let you know, as well as the other indoor grower's that frequent this joint. Even @tangentweed . I'm kicking around the idea of flat out indoor growing, or more likely, a tent setup thing in the garage. Just thinking now man.

See folks, I could leave damp bread on the counter, open, for a month. Probably wouldn't even get any freaking mold man! I can't grow, anything but body hair...everywhere! Lol

If I decide to embark on this, I'll need literal step by step help. I planted 3 seeds about 2 years ago. Uh, didn't go too well. Once I get past the paper towel and tap root in the soil man, I'm...stupid!
    www.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Hi @mikeyboy64 ...ok mikey get them seeds and get the paper towels ,and what ever you choose to grow in ,,,and you wont be alone if you need any help mate ,,,,,,mac.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1