'my grow'

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mactheman, Mar 9, 2014.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. hi there peeps ,,its bloody happened once again ,,,BUD ROT ,,had a quick look this morning checking the buds and there it was a small patch half way down a bud i touched to bud lightly and it just fell off and fell apart in my fingers,, so ive chopped the plant maybe a week early it was coming on really good as well swelling buds ,,,,man after every grow i give the grow area a wash down with H2O2 ,,and vacuum every where inti grow space etc ,,,well managed to save 90% or more of the plant thats now being dried ,,,,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Ah mannn that sucks, but glad you could save most.
    I recently had to toss two plants that were almost finished, because of that, and start over. The lesson for me was to only grow one plant at a time in the tent I have, which sucks because I have so many strains I want to grow and enjoy mixing when smoking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. i grow one plant at a time ,,but wish id grown two ,but at lreast ive saved most of the plant although a bit early ,,,i was just reading thread 'i hate bud rot;' ,,the last couple grows have got me down before it was bloody nanners onre of two hiding among the buds and pollenating some of the buds ,i really gave grow space a good cleaning etc ,,,now bud rot ..just one of them things happens mate .thanks for dropping by here ,your welcome .....mac

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. What’s your humidity like around your parts Mac?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Hi @Nex420 ,,i have a dehumidifer in the grow space when plant/s are in flower.and have a fan running as well ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. So sorry to hear that Mac. After your Nanner event I was hoping you'd get a clean run this go. Here near the beach my humidity is still low and bud rot is a really rare thing. Further inland much drier and it is even more rare.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hi @BrassNwood ....so i did as well mate ,,but i think the weather didnt help with the humidity ,we've had warn days and night followed by cold wet days ...but at least i saved most of the plant ,but really it was a bit immature by a week or so ,,one thing ive got to know is i find the bud rot quick ..usually i spot it with seeing a bud leaf turning yellow or looking like its not healthy i check any bud leaf that looks out of order ,,,,,still theres next grow ,,i mat try nirvana seeds next time i never had nanner trouble etc when using nirvava seed...mac.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Hey Mac, shame about the bud rot but it's good you still got something out of it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. That sucks Mac. At least you have some smoke out of it. I'd steer clear of Nirvana's AK48, it's the only Nirvana strain I've had hermi on me. I ran it 9-1/2 weeks. I was looking for amber and it hermied on me. Only threw a few nanners before I caught it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. hi @TimJ ,,ive used nirvana seed before and had good results ,funny you should mention the AK strain of nirvanas ,,,when i grew the ak when i harvested it the second day of harvest it was covered in mold ,ive never had any thing like that before ,,but all my other grows using nirvana seed have always been good ..mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. I've had good luck for most of their strains I've grown in the past 10 years. I find their quality control has been slipping in the past 2 year though. They have also doubled the cost to the US market in the past 6 months. It just doesn't make economical sense for me to trust growing out their genetics anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. well seems i've got a bit of luck ,,,an ole mate of mine dropped in i told him about whats happened with me last couple of grows(like nanners and bud rot ) and he asked me if i wanted a plant of his he never had room for ,well i said yes ,when he brought it to me couple weeks ago it was a mess it had started to flower ,then reverted back to veg again and had them single leaves growing,,but now under me light it got back to growing five finger leaves and ive put it back in to flower not a really big plant but it looks ok ,,i'l post picture tomorrow ( or later),,,at least its saved me from buying seed ( well till next time ) plant is grown from seed id give him but forgot what strain it is ,but since its been under my light its really improved ,mac

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. WIN_20220504_14_43_59_Pro.jpg WIN_20220504_14_44_07_Pro.jpg forgot to say after my mate gave me the plant ive had light on for 24 for last few weeks ,,now put it on 12/12 ,,,heres the pictures of it ,,,mac,

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  14. That's a nice chunky looking plant Mac.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. hi @TimJ yea looks ok to me ,,,i didnt say any thing about it till i knew it was going to be ok ,saves me putting a seed in and starting from scratch again ,,,,,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Gifted plants are the best. :)

BNW

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. hi BrassNwood ,,,,yep it sure does mate ,,,saved me a bit of time,,ive put it outside as the weather is getting warmer this week ,suns shining so its free ,,fuking electric is getting so high now ,,its doubling in price ,,and the electric companies are still making high profits ,,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Just some pic's for your thread Mr:)...

Stormy playing Magpie games,
    IMG_20220504_082737.jpg

And just hanging out with the Sulphur Crested Cocky's.
    IMG_20220506_141511.jpg IMG_20220506_141402.jpg

The Frisian Duck Mac, pretty low in THC so im 50/50ing it.
    IMG_20220506_142116.jpg

Ps. A wild pet Huntsman:metal:...
    IMG_20220505_080742.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Hi @Digga ,,,love them bird pictures mate ,,and the frisian duck looks good to Digga ,,,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2