'my grow'

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mactheman, Mar 9, 2014.

1. @mactheman are you around right now man? If you are, I would like to send you a PM if you have a minute matey?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. hi mikey
    yea send me a PM mate i am lurking some where here at GC..mac,,

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Typing it as we speak Scrumpy! I am excited man!!!!!!!
    Kid pumped.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ya musy be excited if your like the kid in the video mate :) mac ..

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. hi guys here the next couple pictures of my plant ...after two weeks in flower only another 7 weeks to go ...mac,, WIN_20220319_11_26_35_Pro.jpg WIN_20220319_11_26_51_Pro.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. "Only" I think
    I have just 69 days to harvest. :)

BNW

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. hi Brass,,,,,yea could be a bit more or a bit less then 7 weeks .sweedseeds say flowering is 9 weeks but i looked at different seed banks the other day and most said 9-10 to flower ,,might be longer cuz i use 250w sodium light..,,any how it'l be ready when its ready ,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. I'm hoping to get the last of the winter plants harvested and the spring plants installed in their spots today. That puts everything on track for a June 1st harvest and summer setout.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. hi guys who come here to my grow thread ,,,giving the plant a treat today suns shining so out goes the plant that should liven it up a bit ,,,nothing like the sun shining out and weed plant basking in suns rays ,,,,,( also saving a bit of the electric bill ) ,,,,,mac,

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Can't go wrong with that free sun Mac you looking forward to Summer? What are ya gonna sprout for your Summer run?

Just the usual happening here Mr playing with Stormy in the yards.
    Screenshot_20220325-072554_Photos.jpg

And enjoying watching the Frisian Duck do it's purple thing:metal:.
    IMG_20220323_203109.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. nice one @Digga ,love that pic of the magpie mate ,,,,and that Frisian duck aint bad either Digga ...saw a weird strain few weeks ago post in GC the leaves were really different than say the Frisian strain ,bloody forgot what it was called ,,,,i'l go look for it and post it here if i find it ,,,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. next set of pictures of my plant ,,,,thought i'd put a pic of ole mac ,just to show i am real ( i think ) :) peace ,,mac,, WIN_20220327_11_37_26_Pro.jpg WIN_20220327_11_37_40_Pro.jpg WIN_20220327_11_38_19_Pro.jpg WIN_20220327_11_37_52_Pro.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. couple more pictures of my plant .slowly getting there ,,,,mac, WIN_20220403_11_07_18_Pro.jpg WIN_20220403_11_08_18_Pro.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Just discovered your grow journal.
    Looking great @mactheman !

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Hey man, look at it this way. That's only 5,961,600 seconds. And yes, I figured that out myself. I'm a freakin math genius man. And I'm also great on Google. Lmao
    laughing1.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Slacker! Lol I'm feelin good today!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. hi @tangentweed ...and @mikeyboy64 thanks for popping in to my grow always mikey cracking a joke or two,,,,,mac,

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. [​IMG]

Three more males showed their true colors while I was gone Forest, Blue Dream, Chunk, so that should be the last of them. Everybody left is Female !!! WooHoo

Now to count and see how many matching clones I wound up with for Summer. I know for sure I have 4 Pure Haze clones that are the strongest looking cuts in the Cloner. 3 Jesus OG cuts are looking nearly as strong.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 4
  19. Hi @BrassNwood .....you lucky man Brass with them pure sativa Haze clones ,some one going to be very high this summer,,,mac.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. This worked out really well Mac. I got all the males sorted out now and tossed. I'll get a good spring harvest from the seedlings currently flowering and have a great selection of Clones to set out for summer.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 4