'my grow'

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mactheman, Mar 9, 2014.

1. still feeling like shit ,,at least our temps have gone down a point or two ,horrible sweat soaked bed clothes ...mac,

• Like Like x 3
  2. cant say much still wiped out both of us ..but i'll be be back some day ...just rehydrating with some stuff from pharmacy ..love peace ..mac/

• Like Like x 3
  3. Take care of yourselves. Positive vibes sent

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Prayers sent.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Get well soon

Sent from my LML212VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Sending my love your way Mac :inlove:

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Positive energy and prayers to you and the wife, get well soon we’ll see you when you’re on the mend.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Hoping you doing ok.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Wishing you the best old friend. :bongin:

Give me a shout if you're up for it. :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Bit worried. Hope you are ok? Prayers for you and your wife sent.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Sending prayers to you the Mrs and your whole family! It’s good you’re just resting and rehydrating I can’t believe what happened because you were taking all the right precautions I talk to you after you got your first jab and you one the Mrs. weren’t feeling that well but then the next message you were both in bed not feeling well I don’t understand what’s going on with these vaccines I’ve heard a couple people get sick after getting the first shot of the vaccine it’s a shame I’ve been saying prayers for you and your wife and family. God Bless my friend from across the pond

Robbie

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Hello Heavn you to take care and please Stay Safe. Positive vibes to you and your family

Robbie

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Hey Hunter I know your in Texas I hope and pray you weren’t affected with all that’s been going on with the snow and everything else you’ve been going through. Prayers going out to and your family my friend

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Thank you so much. @Robbie714 all is good. Hope you and yours are safe and WELL!!!

Sent from my LML212VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Thanks Robbie, we are doing good. Trying our best to stay safe. Hoping the same for you and yours. Take care positive vibes to you and your family.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Has any 1 heard anything from @mactheman ??? We haven't spoke since he said him/Mrs wasn't feeling well

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Nope, same here.
    Have been waiting for him to check in. Sincerely hope all is well on his side of town....

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Last post the 14th if you scroll up you'll see.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. I JUST GOT A NOTIFICATION FROM MAC!!! HE'S ALIVE!!!! I think :laughing::hello::hello:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. morning all my friends here at GC thanks for your prayers they really helped get me through this shitty covid ,,,mrs is ok and same here feeling a lot better .just when ido take a walk around the block my chest gets heavy and hard the breath ..ive lost around a stone in weight ( beer gut gone) so covid did me a favor lol .man i look haggard ...but i'l be back to growing very soon..thanks again to all of you here at GC .ive missed ya all ,,love peace ...mac,,

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2