'my grow'

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mactheman, Mar 9, 2014.

1. [QUOTE="Digga, post: 25413255,

It's only worth being cold when your making your second ever Snowman, been a fun day fellas:)
    View attachment 2849902 [/QUOTE]
    bloody hell i aint made a snowman for years it Brum lol...usually last few years the snow turns to slush real quick to make a good a good snowman ...mac..

• Like Like x 2
  2. well so far the two younger g.kids have started back at senior school .and the eldest g/kid has not gone back to his course at uni hes got to carry on studying and work on his computer till next year at least ,,,i think the uk government has gone into panic mode every day they say one thing then couple days later they change direction again ,,,,,just wish all this covirus was over ,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh man I hear you. I am so over this. They can't decide what to do here either. It's sad people are so over it they don't seem to care anymore. Way to many without masks invading personal space. I just try and stay home. To stressful.

Sent with more cow bell!?

4. The Southern Hemisphere equivalent of miracle grow here called Thrive from Yates. I ran those 2 Super Skunk plants the other season on this fertiliser and didn't really have a problem other than salt build up that i had to flush out of the soil. But i was using to much of it so that was my fault.

It's ok stuff for "outdoor growing" if used in small amounts i think. It's just no good for the flowering phase as the NPK value is 25/5/8.8 so pretty potent on the N.

Oh hold on you meant miracle grow "bagged soil" & not ferts, ah we dont have many brands here so it's basically all Scott's bagged stuff.

@mactheman i potted the plants up into 25lt fabric pots and there now under the 600W MH globe dimmed to 50%. Just got to start the exhaust fan up and plug in the canopy fan.
    IMG_20200927_143744.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. hi Digga ,,yep youve got started on ya grow now mate so best of luck mate ,,,hope ya plants are mega big and stinky ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cheers mac, yeah still a lot of anxiety with my first ever indoor grow and im having to learn it all really quickly.

Excited yet nervous:confused::eek:;).

• Like Like x 2
  7. Just a pic of the Frisian Duck before i start lst'ing it mac:).
    IMG_20200929_072929.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. Neato! That's a funky looking strain

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Cheers PC, it's my first indoors grow so im definitely anxious trying to get things right and had a bit of a slow start to it.

Yeah this is definitely my favourite one out of the 6, just hope its carrying the purple trait at flowering time::)
    images.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Yeah that would be awesome! Beautiful plant. I'm on my second outdoor grow, I made my own soil this year and the quality of bud improvement is very high.

I hope you retain that beautiful purple! I think you will. First indoor should be interesting I have a feeling you'll come out with Grade A.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Ahh i see well i did not forget about your comment i have been mega busy at home buddy :) and a big number of N like that in flower could lead a plant to revert back to veg i have seen it with my own eyes i used to think it was BS lol i heard scotts is not a bad product for growing with.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Frisan Dew is a beautiful strain. I grew this strain 7 years ago indoors. It was also from Dutch Passion and it did not disappoint.
    The pinkish/ purple was very dominant.
    It grew to about 6 feet tall.
    It had been one of my favorite strains.

At one point Dutch Passion stopped selling seeds to Frisian Dew.

Is it available again ??

I would love to grow this strain again .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  13. morning all,,my tropicana plant has now started to now put on a bit of growth ,,heres a picture of it ,i topped it the other day ,,the little plant next to it is a cutting from a passion fruit plant i found growing over by the canal ,,,mac, WIN_20200930_11_14_22_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. Looking good mac mate nice green color :) p.s get her under HPS buddy :D i really hope you get the red offspring.

• Like Like x 3
  15. hi PG mate ,ive got her under duel spec 250w sodium thats got added blue spec ,,and two cfls blue spec one 125w cfl and one 85w cfl ...so its getting plenty of light now ,,,mac.

• Like Like x 4
  16. well a week on from last picture of the tropicanna poison fast after being pinched out top last week ,,mac,, WIN_20201005_09_22_05_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Is the Tropicanna Poison one of Sweetseeds fast strains mac?

• Like Like x 2
  18. hi Digga mate yep its a sweet seeds strain ,,,looking forward to it as well hope ive got the red pheno ,,,,
    got some news about ole frank the cat ,,hes going blind or gone blind i noticed it yesterday the way he was acting walking around the gardens out side and when he came in..he's in good health glossy fur and just his self he the same cat ,,we just keep a look out for him if he goes outside that he ok watching he dont wonder off .. i'll look after him hes a great cat ,,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Hi mac

Sorry to hear Frank is losing his sight. It's tough watching our little animals grow old at times. Here's hoping he does ok with it and gives you more time with him.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Oh mac sorry to hear that, frank should do fine with his other senses mate. Just keep your furniture where it is as he has muscle memory of it there, his smell & hearing will take over.

Grab a pic of him will ya so i can show Mum hey?

I fell in love with a mates cat that he kidnapped, well not kidnapped but she likes it better there than her own home. She's not even 2 yet and i think she's up the duff, her belly does look a little big.

We dont know her real name,
    20201006_151735.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1