My grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Erikthe9reat, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Ill be starting a new grow log. My setup is a 2x4x4 flowering tent. I run a carbon filter on a fan exhausting out. I run co2 with a ppm sensor. I have a 420 indagro induction lamp. I veg in a separate closet with 2 single t5s with reflectors. My strains 2 white widow that are a few weeks from flowering. I have a deatstar, 2 woody haze, a dumpster, cali mist lemon, snow white, a nyc diesel, blackjack(black domino x jock jack harer) and a emma frost( ice x supergirl), i also have blue mystic in cups. I have more strains but my next 6 stages are in the works so more on those later. Ill post pix when i go smoke. I use a half organic half chemical nutrients combo( depends on the strain). I use 3 gal smart pots. I have mad pix of previous grows on join together.

2. Heres the pix.

Attached Files:

3. More.

Attached Files:

4. I normally dont have that many in my tent. Im veggin under my new light before i flip the widows. I run a perpetual harvest. Ill be harvesting a plant every 2 weeks vs my old 2 plants every 30 days. Kinda the same but diff. There will be a max of 6 plants.

5. I should mention that the blackjack and the blue mystic as well as the bds special( emma frost) all came from BuyDutchSeeds.com. I also got some full moon i have not popped as of yet. ( thanx again Mark).

6. I also have a automatic fire extinguisher above the tent. It will ruin my grow but save my life. U can snag them from htgsupply.

7. Heres a pic of it.

Attached Files:

8. That's is freakin cool! I will be buying one of these.

9. Thanx man. Its the 1 thing i hope i never have 2 use, but sleep better knowing its there.

10. Looking suave... Subbed up.

11. Shower time. Just after one of my weekly "rain"spraying sessions. I use collected rainwater so it is actual rain.

Attached Files:

12. The widows in the back got their first real trimm job.

Attached Files:

13. Oh no! Lol just kidding but why such aggressive trimming? Just asking I only trim lower growth that can't get light at all.

14. In my humble experience, it lets the bottom branches catch up to the top ones. I never top the plant and never cut any bottom branches. It has kinda of a candelabra effect on the plant, meaning all branches form a uniform canapy,and i have over a dozen bud sights.

15. The floral hormones concentrate in the tips rather than dispersing to make additional tops.

16. Thanks that's interesting I will try it with one of my plants next grow and see how I like it.

17. No problem. My best friend struggles with the concept but he does things way diff any way.

18. You can top all you want if you veg long enough. In theory if you veg your plant to the point where the branches and stem are thick enough you will have many big colas. Most people top like a week or 2 before flower. My blue mystic I've topped like 3 times and everything is about equal and the same size. I'm also planing on keeping her in veg for like 2 years.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Only trim the branches u want to slow down,as it takes about 2 days or so to rejuvenate. Stip from the base of the branch and leave the last few inches for good stacking.