My grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by I<3Milfs, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Here is my grow. Going 12/12 from seed with 600w HPS at ~1 1/2 feet away from canopy. Flavors are Sour kush (closest to you), Blueberry the small bushy one, next to that is kushberry, and the other tiny one is mango. The big bitch is my personal project. I've put my heart and soul into her. Purple Kush x lemon haze. I'm using General Organic bio box for my nutes. These are all 3-6 weeks old. The biggest one is 6 weeks from sprout and 1 week since showing me her hairs.:hello:

[​IMG]

2. Just curious why are you going 12/12 from seed I think you should be doing 18/6 for veg

3. Looks really healthy and you know they make autos right lol I'm playing I have one in a race with some friends and its flowering on the 21 and I started it on the first of feb it's so small but oh we'll fast turn

Sent from iPhone 5

4. Seen some really nice 12-12 from seed grows.

The 12-12 From Seed Thread - Page 2

5. I have no room for veg and I have to shut this down for the year before the end of April as I'm moving.

The purple kush x lemon haze is growing at 2" a day and has hairs coming in everywhere. :smoke:

6. All plants have shown their hairs. I'll upload a updated picture in a hour or two when they wake up.

7. #8 I<3Milfs, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Trying to lay low while my kids finish out. Having a bit of a heat issue as it was 55 today.
    [​IMG]

8. lookin good man.

9. Starting monday I'm adding bud hardeners. 4 weeks out from the beginning of harvesting. :smoke:

10. i like ur name lol

11. Sour kush getting all frosty. Still a month out from chopping her down.
    [​IMG]

12. Early harvest and untrimmed sour kush.
    [​IMG]

13. look at that dank!

14. More pictures coming next week. Almost done with a round of bud hardeners. Shits are getting really frosty. :smoke:

15. A test of to see where my creation is. Purp kush x lemon haze.
    [​IMG]

16. Twas sticky. But, after examining the stems there are purple hairs. Not the nugget on the right next to the stem the purple hair.

17. New pictures coming later today! :smoke:

18. Mango about 2-3 weeks out from a trimming. All sparkly and such.
    [​IMG]