My grow rooms better than Yours!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tenacity2986, Sep 12, 2006.

1. :hello: Lets just hear about what you have for a setup in this thread.:hello:

I have a 400 watt switchable hps/mh for a 2x4 area. Each sq. ft. has a 2 gallon container with a total of 8 plants. There is miracle grow plant soil in the pots and i am using nitrozime for foliar feeding and superthrive. The temp is at abt 82 during the day and 68 while the lights are off. I have an inline fan drawing air out of the closet and the door has plenty of gap to get air through below the door where a door sweep would usually be. Mylar covers the walls and its fucking bomb! Bright as hell in there... Anywayzz, im also using the brand called EarthJuice for fertilizing in veg and flowering. The plant is robust, the stem is likely to be nearly an inch in diameter, and im going to put it into flowering in 2 weeks. Its about 18" tall now and it cant get taller than 48 unless the light burns the plant.:eek: Hope to hear what everyone else has whether it be plant grow rooms, or problems they are having. Id be glad to answer your questions so if you have any, ill answer it to the best of my ability below. Gluck every1.:smoking:

2. Dude, double thread.

3. i'll be either getting a 400w or 600w switchable for xmas (or before if i can scrape the cheese together) for the same size area. post your results and maybe pics if you can. i'm interested to see how yours turns out.

4. Yeah, CFL's are useless with an aircooled MH lamp. Its my next upgrade. I already have the cooltube and its amazing how the cabinet its now healthy. But MY cabinet is better then yours!! :smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]

bye :)

5. Nice setup's dudes. All I have is...yawn... 3 1000w hps lights with my 20 bato buckets. I used to have 4 1000watt bulbs...but...one...broke...:(

6. That suck for the bulb! :( I just broke a cooltube last week...it was a really weird feeling ... !!!
    Dunno if your growroom is better than mine but yours is bigger for sure!! :smoking: Any pics?

7. Bigger is not better,how you grow your plants is the key,the end results will tell the tail...
    Cant wait to see.....