My grow room (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by h4rk4t, Oct 14, 2006.

1. <embed width="430" height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s75.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid75.photobucket.com/albums/i302/h4rk4t/DSCN4480.flv"></embed>

im to high and lazy at the moment to type and take pics.....so i just fimled a movie of my grow room. if you wanna see more about my plants and the grow room and all that its just in my nevilles haze grow log in my sig. hope my grow room is noteworthy heh i need help making it even better...i just remodeled it:D
    peace
    h4

2. damn dude what is that in your garage? i wish i had a nice big setup, im a neat freak when it comes to my grow area tho, id have to organize everything in the garage and keep it all neat. im not sure how well your exhaust fan will work, im having trouble with mine too. i dont wanna spend the amount of money i need to to get a sufficient one.

3. Hehh yeah its in my garage ;)
    naw man my exaust fan works perfectly (if you mean the fan thats in the wall sucking out the air). i 'accidentaly' stole it by 'forgeting' it on the bottom of my cart at homedepot heh....saved me 30$. its a duct fan or something like that for like a/c or ventelation ducting crap or w/e im no carpenter/architect or w/e heh:eek:. but i know its working because my plants and i havnt died yet from the ozone generator creating too much ozone (the exhaust fan seems to work reallly well with keeping things justtt right.

I know what you mean though on being neet, same here. it just helps to be able to get things done faster and when its all cluttered my a.d.d kicks in hah and things get very hard....like multi tasking or w/e:smoke::smoke::smoke:
    peace

4. What type of light is that?

Looks good man, +rep for the video.

5. looks good dewd, hope you didn't knock something important over?

6. Can i ask about your ozone generator? Do you keep it on 24/7 or is it on a timer? How much was it and how big is it?

7. Its a 400 Watt hps:p only down part about that light is its so bright its hard to take just a normal picture of my plants hah i always have to take them into normal bedroom light.
    thanks for the +rep:)

haha naw ran into a left over piece of wood and it fell and knocked over the screw driver hah i was clumsy cuzz i was slightly under the influence;)

most certainly, its on 24/7....but now that i think about it.....its only needed durring the day when ppl can smell, and my plants barely have a strong smell....shit my plants dont even smell barely....thanks for the idea man to put it on 12/12:D
    i bought it off of ebay for around 130$-150. WELL worth it. and itsssss.....let me go messure heh

8. its 2 feet long, almost 4 inches tall and anbout 1 or 2 inches thick...look it up on ebay thats where i bought it. and their cheaper on there to. And whats good for me, sincei have a small room it relallly kills the smell because it deodorizes upto 5500 cubic feet...thats why i have an outtake fan heh:p
    this is what i have http://www.discount-hydro.com/specials.asp "C.A.P. OZN-1 Ozone Generator" is what its called but dont go buying from that site i just barely randomly found it hah... 'ozn-1' searched on ebay might bring up some results. if not ozone generator but there are alot expencive ones out there that arent neer as good as this one so just try and find this one

9. hah thats a hot video...your parents dont look in your garage lol my garage would be perfect but my parents prob would notice since they park their cars in there and thats where they put all their beer....nice grow log :)

10. damn i didnt expect u to walk in to it LOL

the growroom lol

11. i can't seem to get the video to run. what am i doing wrong?

12. i dotn really have parents living with me heh.....they come and stay for a month or so just to visit sometimes though....but heh its easy to do a stealth grow if you really know how to.... like using some huge speaker and just holowing out...blocking light leaks....adding in a fan....etc.. anyways thanks:smoke:

heh here's another one just made today...i hate how the hps light completely distorts the plants true looks and colors.

<embed width="430" height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s75.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid75.photobucket.com/albums/i302/h4rk4t/DSCN4668.flv"></embed>

13. haha nice man

14. haha wordd i didnt know posting vids helped get rep....thanks for the rep peeps! heh cool im like one bar away from lime green bar....im stoked pretty much:smoke:

15. is that the fan u can hear running or is it a dro air pump

16. Thats the dryer machines exaust coming from the other room. And srry to say, i should have uptdated this; im not growing anymore...it've got one plant left to finish and im done...the electricity bill isnt adding up with the amount of bud im getting even if its reallly dank.

17. That sucks man. Look for another electricity company. Grow more and sell it.... (Not that i condone that sort of activity ;))

18. Nice vid... made me laugh lol. +rep.

19. Hah naw i dont need to sell it i make better money on ebay lol, and i dont like having to worry about plants.

thanks for teh +rep. btw

20. what kinda increase did you see?