My Grow Room Setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by JohnnyBunz, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Hey guys just thought Id share my first grow with you all. I am new to all this and invested a lot of time studying about everything I needed to know about growing. I have a spare bedroom that I am using as my grow room. The LED lights that I invested in are the HIGROW 600 W 5W lights and the duct fan system I am using is the AC Infinity T6. I have it taped onto my screen so it doesn't suck in bugs but it cools the hot air brought from outside to the inside grow area so it's temperature controlled. I'm gonna invest in another light after theyre about 1 week away from being put into flowering because the space they will occupy once attached to the tomato ring with 8 main colas will be substantial and I really don't want 3 plants about 4 once the the little seedling catches up to be fighting for the light when they are in flowering. I have 4 different strains growing in my tent. Chemdawg, Durban Poison, Trainwreck, and the seedling that had a late start cause they were 1 year old seeds and was really hard germinating is the Amnesia Haze. I named them all according to the first letter of the strain so theres Ashley, Courtney, Danni, and Tilly and I also play music for them, it's just my personal preference ranging from opera to sonatas to soothing plant music. Here are some pics and if anyone has questions or advice, it'll be gladly welcomed. All the plants are developing wonderfully, I haven't run into any problems yet knock on wood, leaves are greener and healthier than ever, and they are loving my light. I feel a great harvest coming this fall and I will keep you all updated.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1