My grow room is too hot

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Salfal, Aug 18, 2017.

1. I need to lower the temperate in my grow room however I don't have a window to put the ac or exhaust to anyone know what I should do? Temps reaching high 80s almost 90 humidity is pretty high however I put a dehumidifier and it's at around 55-60

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. An we see a pic of your tent or whatever it is your growing in?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Are you in veg or flower? If veg, find a VPD chart. Temps of 90 are probably just fine if not advantageous if the humdity is also high. Looking at one now at 90F degrees the humidity sweet spot is 80%.
    Flower is a totally different animal as once the buds have any shape to them at all you want to strive for humidity <55%. Here the VPD charts do not apply as we never want our buds living in a wet environment.
    Other that that...you should be running your lights at night and if in veg go 18/6 with the 6 hours dark also being during the hottest parts of the day.
    I personally have a cooler for a intake filter box that I can actually load with Ice and knock 10 degrees off my temp.
    Edit: Oh and when hot it is always a good idea to keep your plants well watered.