My Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by thebombhaha, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Youll need to download an app to view the pics taken & see a live feed on your screen.. for iphone theirs another scope that comes with all needed to use on iphone

Good luck

2. Edit.. nice bud.. now its just practice from here on out.. yes youll have to hold it against the bud its a microscope not a nahnifying glass lol ‍♂️..
    told u to yake off asmall piece of bud and place it an a stationed table and take pics of that under ur scope.. 100x’s easier bro trust me.. pressin on ur buds tryna focus is going to knock trichomes off her

• Like Like x 1
  3. Should I have gotten a magnifying glass? I didn't even know what was ideal for this in the beginning, I was just buying what S2C told me I needed.

But god damn bro this is stupid lol two products that I can't take good pics of this stuff with. Do you see the milky clouds on it, or do I need to take better pics you think?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Think I got it now.

Attached Files:

• BB.png
      BB.png
      File size:
      2.9 MB
      Views:
  5. He didnt stear you wrong your just having trouble adjusting to using them.. their all a lil different i bought multiple ones just like you.. (ihave 3 tho) cuz i couldnt get aclear pic with them.. after buying multiple ones i had no choice but to use them n im learning still but get better shots than when i first started..

If u just focus on learning one of them youll get beautiful shots..

That 1 u just bought should give u the best pics of all.. im going to get one of those soon.. its the only one i havent bought yet..

Good luck bro

• Like Like x 1
  6. People are telling me they see ambers from my latest pic. They're telling me to flush now/soon, and that I have actually been flushing with the pH'd water feeding even with pk.

I'm gonna wait some more days before I harvest for sure, but I'm wondering if I should even feed pk at this point.

7. I don't take pictures with my usb microscope in the traditional way. First I take a video. Then I play it in my media player. I pause when a good shot comes into focus, and take a screen shot. MUCH easier than trying to take individual pics with one of those.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah I tried the video thing already.. but it's only until I did what @Sypha said to do and involuntarily cut one of my lower bud pieces off with my fan that I was able to get the latest glimpse of the bud.

People say they're ambering, and to essentially harvest now/in days. Still have to check with some others, but this is what's being said.

From what you see of my latest pics, what kind of yield do you predict here? I'm curious because I was told over a lb easy and I think that to be the case personally.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hope you took a small small small ass piece off bro.. like a 1/8 grain of rice size piece.. like a piece that falls while rollin’ up, & its so small u can care less to look for it.. thats how small of a piece you need to test for trichs..

A small crumb piece will have hundreads of trichs on it to look at.. A BUGGER/SNOT SIZE PIECE OF BUD IS TOO BIG!!

YOU DONT NEED A WHOLE BUD TO TEST TRICH PRODUCTION!!

Good luck!!

10. Oh it was a nice little lower tiny bud man. Really not stressing about it because I also smoked it to test. Very nice clear high. Was actually really impressed given that I thought it was still chemically and not dried+cured yet. Nice taste of what's to come..

Make me feel better about flushing soon for sure. You see the ambers in the prior pics bro? Got like 3 people telling me they see them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Actually yea i see them.. if you were able to smoke it means it was sbout 1000x’s too big

Shouldve been small enough that if you drop it on the floor youll have a lil trouble finding it.. or just cut another piece off cuz its too small to find (kinda small).. just so u get an idea of how small

Testing smokeable size pieces everyday for trichs you wont have anything to harvest when time comes lol .. ️ this emoji face will be too big of a bud.. smaller than that!!
    Basically about the size of the emojis tear has hundreds of trichs on it.. & will be perfect for getting a good visual on trich production..

SUPER SMALL ASS SIZE EASILY DROPABLE AND GONE FOREVER SIZE PIECES BROTHER!!

12. It was a lower end tiny bud. I broke it apart and hit a bowl with it. I'll definitely cut a way smaller piece next time around. This was just done by misfortune lol

My oscillating fan fell into it haha I wasn't even going to try to cut anything off. Good thing though because I got that picture so now I know where I'm at hehe. A small sacrifice because now I know your method actually works!

Would you say 3 days is good, and should I be flushing now in your opinion?

• Like Like x 1
  13. A couple easy amber trichs that are easyily viewable..

(Your original picture, just pointing out some ambers)
    [​IMG]

Theirs alot more i didnt circle that i can see

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thanks for pointing them out bro, because I really didn't know lol. I'm wondering when I should flush, but I guess it doesn't really matter whether I do it now or by next week..

15. keep practicing.

• Like Like x 2
  16. If your going to flush em out based on your pics its time to start if you havent already

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Yup. Upon everyone telling me I should, I just gave them their first official day of flush. Straight pH'd water with nothing else. Gonna keep it up for 4-5 more days before I chop.

Should be good before next Sunday(week 10 mark), but we'll check trichs once more before I chop to be sure of decent ambering.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Budz are looking impeccable in the flush...

I am so excited for harvest. Huge thanks to @Soil2Coco @187Budz and @trojangrower for the continuous support and guidance!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  19. #379 thebombhaha, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Got some good quality hemp cones.. I’m ready to smoke heavy again for the first time in a while.

Got my shop vac now as well. Runoff is gonna be so easy to collect for me now.

Still deciding on what to do with my trim+lowers but @Sypha tells me he would expect over half an o of wax, and closer to an o if I were to head that route.

In this case, I’ll probably try to do the wax.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Just to be clear about this. I don't collect any spoiler leaves and don't recommend keeping them unless you are making some kind of lip balm with it. You will depreciate the overall THC content if you include spoilers in your larf. I sometimes cut them off, but tend to leave everything on my plants during dry, but when I trim (and sometimes before I dry) I cut them off and throw them out.

I collect sugar leaves and loose bud. I sometimes give to my wife to cook with (butter extraction), sometimes I make honey oil, sometimes I make bubble hash. I've also made kilos of repress; that shits scared me before... lol.

You will have a nice harvest. If you decide to make whichever, don't be greedy; you get back what you put in, so add some bud.

• Agree Agree x 1