My Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by thebombhaha, Aug 5, 2018.

1. It might be ideal to use in the dark. I'll check when the lights turn off, because this loupe emits some sort of light from it on both modes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doesnt reslly matter as the light only really lights up the area your focusing on.. try using the light from the oposite lense..

But it all comesdoen to finding the perfect zoom distance from ur surface..

Most likely youll have to be on the bud touching it in order to get a good focus on it.. thatsy i said take off a hair/rice grain size piece n place it on a table to examine..(way easier)..

Dont be so hard on yourself.. you justgot it tody.. itll take acouple tries.. i was/thought the same way when i first received mynes lol.. i learned a lil n now i like my lil loupe.. but like my scopes better tho lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. I mean I tried both modes(both modes are 30x and 60x lenses I'm assuming because one is smaller one is bigger, it's a slider for each mode - right left), but this was all in conjunction with the HPS light being on. I don't know. Couldn't see shit before no matter how I held it, how far I held it on the bud, how direct I held it on the bud. Touched it multiple times and still didn't give me shit besides a blur.

Gonna try later for sure, but not gonna get my hopes up. Seems like I made a little mistake going for a cheap one, but it's fine because I have not suffered many setbacks throughout the run. Thirty extra dollars for a good product that will last me is a price I don't mind, and it will be here in less than two days.

The ballast issue was my biggest hiccup in the run I feel and I got that situated almost instantly with the help of Amazon Prime. Not just that, but now I know I have a warranty on my old one now so I can return it for a brand new one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I got the little thing to work. Placed it right on top of my phone lens and moved it as one unit. Idk how good these pics are, but I have a way better tool coming in a few days.

Feeding nothing but pH’d pk water until flush time.

Attached Files:

5. Thats exactly how my first couple pics came out.. hard to see anything..
    its hard to get going but youll get better!!

Ill tap on my screen to focus my cam and get the bright spots out to take pics like this.. pretty clear imo but im still learning myself.. dont give up its all a learning process brother!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. #347 thebombhaha, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    I hear ya, but it doesn't have a vision better than the pics I took. Just tried it again and it just shits the bed with a blur no matter which mode I use..

I'll just wait for the new one I ordered because this one's trash honestly lol. Everyone approves of the new microscope I found. It's actually coming by 8pm tomorrow at the latest thanks to the expedited shipping I did.

7. Ohh yea nodoubt the new one is super.. but still itll take some practice to get a really good shot.. its all about distance focus and stability.. just breathing can blur an image being its so closely zoomed in..

But im expecting the new scope will take way better pics than ive ever gotten lol.. ive seen some guys in here use it.. some more successful than others..

Good luck!!

8. Lets just say that if the new one doesn't give me a decent picture, I'm actually gonna be pissed off lol

Thanks bro

• Like Like x 1
  9. Itll give you excellent pics but itll take some practice mann..

The new one comming is great and gas a super zoom and probably a light dimmer also.. being it has a stand you should take a rice grain size bud off the plant & place that under the scope and focus the lense to get a good clear look.. your going to have to play with the distance and focus till it clears up to ur expectations.. i know u youll get it!!

Note; even pressing the shutter button on ur scope can blur ur image being it might slightly move the scope a bit and movement while zoomed equals a blured image even the smallest movement will 100% blur ur image.. try taking the pic from the phones shutter option instead of actually touching the scope itself

Good luck!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Switched to the MH for the last week or so.

This is how they look close to completion. Hopefully new microscope is good.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. I think I got the best ones so far under the MH.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Your getting better.. trichs look all milky based on these.. will tell for sure when the scope arrives

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yeah that's what everyone's sayin bro.

14. My trichome journal b-4 i harvest my plants
    Trichomes
    Trichomes

• Like Like x 1
  15. #356 thebombhaha, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    Got the new microscope. Tried it and connected USB to my computer to the point of it shining light out of the microscope. Now I'm lost though, because my computer doesn't pick it up and I don't know where it's folders are at. Don't know what to do from here. It's a kkmoon brand.

16. I hear u can connect straight to ur phone no need for a pc

17. Doesn't fit into my iPhone SE..didn't even know these things needed a computer to begin with, but like I said I plugged it in to the point of light coming out of the microscope. Now I just don't know what to do as it pertains to seeing pics..

18. Figured it out.. Installed some sort of microscope program and am able to see the camera coming out of it now on my comp

Still really shitty. Disappointed with this product. Don't really know what to do, but when it stutters sometimes it gets good viewpoints I cant take a pic of. They still look cloudy tho

I don't think it's 1000x. I have to hold the microscope against the cola to get a shot like this.

Attached Files:

• 33.png
      33.png
      File size:
      2.4 MB
      Views:
    • 34.png
      34.png
      File size:
      2.5 MB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Think I finally got it and see it's still cloudy and bubbly.

Attached Files:

• gbb.png
      gbb.png
      File size:
      2.2 MB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1