My Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by thebombhaha, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Is your thermometer at canopy height?

2. Yeah. Heres a pic of another one that might not be doing this. Just read up on foxtailing so I understand what’s going on now. Weird because of the temp inside the tent.

One of the plants always looked like this particularly the one in the middle. Already have my light at max height. You advise me to do 1000w instead of 1100w?

Attached Files:

3. Yes. As they mature, lower the intensity some. Signals the fall spectrum in nature.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. #324 trojangrower, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    Its too moist in there at 60%. You should be keeping the environment dry as its believeD to increase trichome and/or oil production.
    Aim for 40%.

• Like Like x 3
  5. How they are doing now.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bro, those are almost done. You got something to observe the trichomes?
    I would start flushing, or at least just use a finishing agent for a week, and then flush.
    Finishers are generally very low (0) N, high P, and high K. You can cut back on calmag to 1/2 dose and then cut it out for your flush.
    cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nice to hear. Loupes coming in by today. I'll have it tonight so this will be nice. We'll get a first time view of the trichomes.

"I would start flushing, or at least just use a finishing agent for a week, and then flush."

To be clear you're saying to feed them my pK Booster Flower Fuel in the solutions for a week solely(no nutes?), then flush for a week?

8. He’s got a loupe coming and has been at 1/4 strength for this past week I believe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah I've been doing around that of CalMag. The nutes have also been 1/4th consistently ever since I addressed it with you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. You are on track then. I see some yellow showing up on those dark green leaves. Throw up some trich shots when you get your loupe and we’ll see where your at

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. What kind of scope are you expecting.. how many times zoom does it have.. is it a loupe or a scope?? Theirs different ways to using them btw

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Haha thanks bro. Glad to know it's a good buy. Was really asking myself what the difference between the prices were in terms of these loupes. Ended up settling for a cheaper one than the alternatives while making sure I got that 60x S2C said was necessary.

• Like Like x 2
  13. So what do others have to say?
    Bump!
    Another 2 weeks or flush now?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Waiting for trich pics. They look like they still have time though

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Get that loupe in today.. wheres the trichome pics??

• Like Like x 1
  16. #338 thebombhaha, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Didn't end up getting it today. It's in my city, but the delivery date changed to 2nd-5th.. Hopefully it comes here tomorrow before my next feed.

In week 9 of flowering counting from transition.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Scopes and loupes are a bit difficult to figure out as they show a very close detailed image any movement will distort the image in the glass..

To use the new scope you just purchased the best bet willbe take a super small piece of bud off n look at it under your scope on a stationed table to get best results at viewing..