My Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by thebombhaha, Aug 5, 2018.

1. I have no idea how they're supposed to "stretch", but I guess I'll find out! Lol

• Like Like x 2
  2. U will be buzzing when u get another 2 weeks from now start seeing all your heads

Sent from my LG-M160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Multiple people have predicted around a two pound yield Luke. I’m so excited for what’s to come! They’re officially on 12/12 now after 24hrs of darkness.

Attached Files:

4. Hows things today bro

5. This is how they look bro. Watered with my tap for the first time til runoff today. Made sure to regulate its pH and do 1/4th the nute dosage.

Attached Files:

6. Yo man these are looking really nice. Can bet that they’re going to stretch crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. I did 24h darkness on one plant b4 flipping mate it seems to lessen the amount you stretch but starts pistil growth quicker POSSIBLY resulting in bigger flowers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Appreciate the positive feedback bro. Hoping for the best here.

Yeah didn't know too much about the 24 hour darkness thing initially, but I confirmed there weren't any negative repercussions before doing so.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #249 thebombhaha, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    Day 3 into flowering.

All is going well it seems. This is their current look with the light on.

No concerns anymore about feeding until runoff, because I’ve been using my tap water for feeding for the last two days. Changing its pH to plant levels and confirming with my tester.

Much easier work for me now in general.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. See what i ment bro about them filling back out again

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah bro. Hella fans came back after the defoliation.

So far, no issues seem to be arising as it pertains to using my tap water for the grow. Praying something won't come up. It's been three days of watering til runoff on each with it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Your be fine youve come this far

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Day 4 of flowering.

Feeling great about what I’m seeing here. Seems like the plants are really taking off.

Going to keep doing 1/4th dosage, and going to start feeding twice til runoff a day now under the light. Up until now I’ve been feeding once until runoff.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Man, I’m so happy things are going this well to be honest bro. Investment into the first run was definitely worth it. About the water, I just didn’t want to potentially ruin my crop, but then I found Its report. Confirmed on multiple sites that it could work, but I just need to keep dosage at 1/4th.

All credit to my success goes to @Soil2Coco and you though. Without you guys, I wouldn’t have been able to do this. I’m so excited to see how my product turns out!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I’m excited for you too!! Should be a good one

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Good Morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  17. Awesome stuff.

Attached Files:

• fff.jpeg
      fff.jpeg
      File size:
      237.7 KB
      Views:
  18. Update:

We’re approaching the one week mark into flowering. So far so good with the tap water at 1/2th nute dosage.

Haven’t started the 2x feeding a day yet, but will do soon. This is how they look now. Am going to start administering Flower Fuel after the one week mark for my solutions for feeding.

Attached Files: