My Grow (Indoor+outdoor)pics inc.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Planthead, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Hey grasscity! things are going great, all of our babys at the indoor location are doing great and bouncing back, my one tally outside is doing great! shes a girl, how long before buds start to really produce after all the nodes are met with pistols?

2. Havent posted in a while ! My outdoor plant is 30 inches today ! starting to really grow some nice bud sites! pics will be up once I fix my camera. indoor crop is doing nicely ! new lights have been added.

3. about 4 weeks in and you'll start seeing the final structure of the plant

4. For HID bulbs you need a ballast. Here's good HID kits, just pick your wattage: Standard Magnetic Grow Lights

For timers, just make sure it's heavy duty.

5. #45 Planthead, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
    Hey guys ! haven't really been on much lately with school starting up again, just thought i'd take a few pics for you stoners ! Heres my outdoor plant ( Far left is the first one in the thread) the right one is new :). And the little ones are autos, dont worry i've transplanted them after these pics because i knew you guys woulddd hateeeeeeeeee.-->
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]