My grow Ice and Bigbud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fss, Jan 12, 2011.

1. #1 fss, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
    My newest grow Ice and bigbud.. Veg for only 3 weeks flowering 5 weeks 3 more to go..
    In the pic's you see air filters I highly recommend them, I have no outside exhaust and you can not smell anything in my house :) the charcoal air filters are pricey but staying out of jail is priceless :D
    I have CO2 in the grow box its 8' x 6.5' and I'm using rockwool small cubes with a PH of 6.5 and grow box temps of 73 F in dark and 83 F in the light .
    Have 20 plants with 2 400 watt convertible lights Metal h & HPS and a 200 watt Metal H, and a 150 HPS and what ever else I can get in there, never enough light .. I wish I would of just bought 2 1000 watts to began with..

My camera really sucks so you can't really see the resin crystals all over the buds.

2. oh nice chef

3. Thanks I'm new to growing this is only my 5th crop.. always looking to learn new stuff so if anyone has any idles, something I can do better please fill free to speak up..

4. ehhh chef your doing better then normal but the doctors on this forum will deff give u some input even tho it looks like your doing a fucking amazing job :p

5. lookin good bro. you should be giving the pointers:hello::smoke:

6. Thanks Buddy.