My Grow Has Gone To Shit (Fungus?)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by wompass, Aug 19, 2014.

1. #1 wompass, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    What type of medium; soil or hydro?  Soil
    What brand and type of soil? Natural
    Indoors or outdoors? Outdoors
    What strain?  Big blue cheese, Purple kush, Critical, THC Snow, Golden Nugget
    How old are the plants? Started April 1st transplanted May 10th.  Around 5 1/2 months
    What type of lights and how many watts?  Used a 400w MH before transplant
    How far from the lights? 12 inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?  Been fairly wet all year watered twice 5 gallons and then 10 gallons besides rain.
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Started with granular N about 1 1/2 after transplant.  at 3 month used granular NPK mix.  at 5 months used a liquid mix but I thought it was well diluted 
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots? 
    Any bugs? Look real close.  Bad bug problem this year although I don't think its the cause.
    Any other pertinent info? 

I have no idea whats going on with these women.  This has been going on and getting progressively worse for weeks.  I've sprayed neem all year long and for the past 2 weeks have been spraying garden variety fungus spray, diluted.  Pulled the worst plant up and the roots were brown.  Soil is relatively dry.  I can't pinpoint what exactly it is.  Disease caused by fungus, some over fertilization, cold and wet growing season...  How can I turn this around?  

Picture of the random nuisance weed rust is included because I don't know if part of the problem in the area... 

Attached Files:

2. Where do you live and have you successfully grown before in your climate. They are getting cold by the looks of it, with the purple stems and abundance of yellowing leaves. They will normally drop leaves but not at this rate. not sure what the spots are

Midwest.  Have grown successfully before.

4. ya its a combination of things for sure, but you need to find out what is causing the spots. And if you cant handle nuting them without burning dont bother at all

5. #5 wompass, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    I agree that they are getting cold, it hasn't been a good year.  The purple is only on one strain l as far as I know, and it has had it for months. I thought it was a characteristic of the strain.