my grow closet

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by steathgrower, Jul 31, 2012.

1. #1 steathgrower, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    well its been 2 months since i started and i just switched to 12 hr dark and 12 light cycle last week and its still hard to tell what sex the plants are . i got new pots from walmart that are supposedly hydroponic "water at the bodom" theres a lil slot for it looked kinda neat so i thought id try it ... i still water from the top every other day every night i check it before i sleep because my room temps stay at 95-96 degrees for 12 hrs and then creep back down to 77-80 on dark been consistant been logging my temps

they do use a ton of water i have to almost water everyday but i think thats cause how warm it gets in that closet ... and mind you this is with the door cracked 1/4 way open

the seeds are( just bag seed )i thought not to use the ones from the seed bank that i got in the mail a few weeks back ordered bubblelious im in a apt and i dont want to loose my good plants i would start being that people can come in to my apt at any time for what ever made up reason im very carefull till i move out

my question is how can i judge my plants from male traits from female traits

i have 5 total 3 i think are female 2 i think are males

the 2 possible males are stretched and not bushy and verry tall

the 3 possible females are very bushy and shorter and have lots of new growth off of the main stem and pretty much going crazy

the lighting im using is

1 400w mh
    1 t5 florescent setup with one 2700k and one 6000k

the soil im using all i could find in my area is miracle grow micromax potting soil ... i know im going to have to do a ton of leaching when it comes to budding ;-)

ill post more picks in a sec when i go back in there its hard to get to . :D

Attached Files: