My grow cabinet!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by El Deko, May 27, 2010.

1. Greetings fellow GC family!
    My name is El Deko, first time grower and thread post!

I currently purchased a sterlite storage cabinet (About 26x19x36) to start constructing my own grow cabinet. This being my first time and all, i could really use some advice on how to go about setting up my tiny space for the best quality buds and highest yield I can get without having to use up an entire closet, because keeping it discreet is a major factor!!! I will be using a 90w illuminator w/ 2 cfl and would really like to know how many plants you think I could provide a good amount of light for. Also, I am not sure what type of grow medium to use, even after reading countless grow books and sites. So if you could help a brother help himself it would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. ok, so how many total watts you gonna have man? from what i know each plant needa like 100-175 watts of light

somethin else to think about is ventilation for your plants- alot of people use CPU computer fans

another suggestion with the CFLs is get one thats Soft Light and one thats Daylight, their slightly different but having both will help your plant grow better.