My grow box - Any feedback greatly appreciated

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by prideufc83, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Man Hydr1 your too funny man!! I was just thinking you were some king of rep fisherman!! You like that rep joint huh? Lol man, thats cool. I did understand what you were trying to explain though. I know your just used to the soil grows! I think it should pull about 2 zones. That big CH9 bud is about 4 days into drying and it still ways 5.7 ounces!!!! I hope thats good cause i don't know what the hell to expect? Everythings going fine and they are drying nicely. that familiar smell of a fresh open baggie of goodness is starting to creep from the pits of the buds,DAMN that shit smell nice!! cant wait to cure the bitch! I made some brownies and im hitting on that right now, got some for the rest of the week too. I got a bag of frozen shake ready for the bubble bags in the morrow. Gonna get me some of that bubble hash(also a first). So we'll see how it goes. TO ALL THE OTHER FELLAS THAT HAVE DROPPED BY THANKS FOR THE GOOD VIBES AND ALL THE LOVE- IM SUPER BUSY RIGHT NOW SO I'LL TRY TO BE BACK TO MY OLD SELF SOON, SORRY AND THANKS FOR THE GREAT COMMENTS. PEACE!!...............................................ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO DO WITH THE BUBBLE HASH?!??!?!:smoking::wave::smoking:

2. Nice job pride...
    Enjoy brother you deserve it...:smoking:

3. Great grow prideufc83,

I'm just setting up a box of the same size , I have to bring the duct through a few different compartments as you did , with filter ending up outside.

Just wondering, whats the best way to seal around ducting as you pass it through cabinet walls?

What CFM was your main fan? Did you have any other extraction fans or intake fans?

Cheers

4. suggestions on what to do with bubble hash!

send it to me :D

do you know how to make it?