My grinder wont collect kief anymore - HELP!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by spikeystud88, Oct 16, 2010.

1. IMG_20220512_085039.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I asked the same question multiple times because I would read the answer stoned and forget
    Always ask questions

3. I just used on my grinders. Got them really clean and easy to use again. I have a4" with kief catcher. Got it at Amazon for 9.99. It works better than the 49.$ one that's name brand. Has anybody used the pollen press to make kief disc's. Where it compresses them.??

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. 13 year old thread. This like pissing into the wind when you don't need to pee.
    Who gives a rats ass after 13 fucking years.

5. Oh man, kief buildup can be a real downer! An isopropyl alcohol (ISO) soak can help break down the gunk. Just make sure it's completely dry before you use it again. Also, maybe try a small brush to dislodge stubborn bits. Keep those kief levels up!

6. Man, I feel your pain. A simple ISO soak should do the trick. Just let it sit in some isopropyl alcohol, give it a good scrub, and rinse. Your Chromium Crusher should be collecting kief like a champ again!

7. Scrape & save what you can to smoke before dunking it in anything. Captain Obvious here. ;)