Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My grinder screen broke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bakedassninja, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Well I was trying to get some stuck weed out in between the screen and the top section of the grinder and my screen ended up coming off, and now I can't put it back in for the life of me and it's pissing me the fuck off.. How do I get it back in

2. [quote name='"Bakedassninja"']Well I was trying to get some stuck weed out in between the screen and the top section of the grinder and my screen ended up coming off, and now I can't put it back in for the life of me and it's pissing me the fuck off.. How do I get it back in[/quote]

Try harder

3. if the grinder has a metal stopper in it you'll need to pry it out, put the screen in and then put the stopper back in.
    Other than that, i have no idea maybe you broke it.

4. 1 now u don't have a keif catcher ( no big )
    2 buy a new one.
    I have tried so many time and it never works as good. U will start getting more weed stuck like it is now and the screen will keep coming out easier like it did for u this time.

5. I'll probably get a new high quality one soon, I was just wondering

6. Just live without it imo

7. if you can make it to a festival i've gotten some damn good deals on sharpstones at festys.

8. They have weed festivals? Whaaaat wheres the next one

9. hahahaha facepalm.

music festivals....have you never been to a festival where they had booths selling glass pieces and shit? There are hempfests around the US though.

10. I've only been to one music festival in my entire life, and no I didn't see any booths with glass or I would've taken it home with me

11. damn that sucks cuz anytime i look at grinders in a shop they are waaaaay over priced. I thought you might be able to save 10 or 20 bucks. Thats cash better spent on weed haha.

12. Fuck Keif screens, there should be a metal band that you can pry out easily.

A grinded weed reservoir is way better then a keif catch.

13. agreed...its not like the keif disappears its still there just with your bud. I do like saving my keif for like a month+ though just incase i have to try and conserve haha.

14. Well I have a trip in october I wanted to fix it just to have MAD fucking kief by then.

15. Thanks btw about the metal band, I thought I had to slip the screen under that and I was like how the fuck is this possible

16. [quote name='"Bakedassninja"']They have weed festivals? Whaaaat wheres the next one[/quote]

Lol. Come to Cali. We had 3 this month just in
    Nor cal.

17. [quote name='"NorCali86"']

Lol. Come to Cali. We had 3 this month just in
    Nor cal.[/quote]

That's where I belong!

18. [quote name='"Bakedassninja"']

That's where I belong![/quote]

Yea man I have been smoking for over 10 yrs now I grow and make all the extracts and at the last one I went to I have not been that high since I was like 15 and that was a long time ago

19. Buy a 4 piece all metal sharpstone from Amazon for $25-30.

I've had mine I bought from ebay for 6-7 years now.

20. What's so good about those I heard good shit