Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My green smells like LYSOL!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Midsmaster420, Feb 7, 2009.

1. #22 falcon10911, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    Just because you already smoked some doesn't mean you should smoke the rest and potentially increase the damage already done.. Thats not very good logic.

If it seriously smells like lysol, make QUISO, it doesn't smell like weed, smells like rubbing alcohol, and you can't smell it as long as you don't leave it in your room with the door closed. It takes about 3 minutes of work and the rest is done by itself.

Sell it, make hash, or smoke it, you don't seem to be accepting the advice already given so do whatever you think is easiest.

2. No I weighed it it was 29 something
    And I decided to make a few bucks off of it so I sold some to people.
    I figured out that the guy who grows it uses lysol to keep the smell down and to keep it disinfected.
    So i dont know
    I think I will try the QWISO hash

3. yeah i used to know a who would spray his elbows down with some febreeze before he drove it places so it would keep the smell down, thats probably what he was spraying it for

4. #25 Cali Grass, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    yeah, rec MJ use, its like the third sticky from the top

EDIT: sorry, I fail. what I thought was qwiso guide was cannabutter.

5. Are you sure its actual lysol cleaner? I've had many buds that smell so lemony/sour that they smell like some commercial cleaners.
    I've always said trainwreck smells like Pinesol

Also, hash wouldnt "clean" lysol out. I dont know why that sounds like a good idea.
    If you make qwiso, the alcohol will dissolve any chemicals from the lysol, and they will be in the hash.

6. Not 100% sure if it was lysol but it was mids not any dank so the smell wouldnt be that strong
    It was way too sticky and it smelled like fucking lysol
    It was a big upset but hey im selling the 1/2 for 40 tonight and im going to pick a 1/4 of some mids
    This sucks wish i had that half with no air freshener smell to it=[

7. Smoked about a quarter's worth of weed that smelled heavily like lysol. Dealer's a sociopath.