My Grandpa's A Pothead.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chexican, May 11, 2011.

1. haha thats dope. i smoke with my gramps everytime i go to their house.

2. #22 Storm Crow, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    :hello: :smoke: :yay: C A N N A B I S :yay: :smoke: :hello:

CN BC: Expert Testifies Cannabis Helps Slow Aging :eek: (news - 2008)
    http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v08/n458/a05.html

Could Marijuana Substance Help Prevent Or Delay Memory Impairment In The Aging Brain? (news - 2008)
    Could Marijuana Substance Help Prevent Or Delay Memory Impairment In The Aging Brain?

Aging and chronic pain using medical marijuana (article - 2008)
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome to MEDICAL-MARIJUANA-TESTIMONIALS.ORG

[/FONT]
    Hebrew U. Researchers Find Cannabis Can Strengthen Bones (news - 2006) (Last bone scan, the tech said I had the best bones she'd seen all day! :D )

[FONT=&quot] Hebrew U. Researchers Find Cannabis Can Strengthen Bones - Good News - Israel News - Israel National News[/FONT]

Cannabinoids Attenuate the Effects of Aging Upon Neuroinflammation and Neurogenesis. (abst - 2008) (Protects the nerves from damage and can heal them!)

Anti-Aging (news - 2009) Anti-Aging

Marijuana may be good for the aging brain (news - 2008) Marijuana may be good for the aging brain

Cannabinoid agonist WIN-55,212-2 partially restores neurogenesis in the aged rat brain. (abst - 2009) (WIN55 works the same way as THC - it activates the CB1 receptor. Neurogenesis means new brain/ nerve cells are formed!)

Access : Cannabinoid agonist WIN-55,212-2 partially restores neurogenesis in the aged rat brain : Molecular Psychiatry

THC inhibits primary marker of Alzheimer's disease (news - 2006) (That "primary marker" is "beta amyloid plaque"- the physical evidence of Alzheimer's. THC prevents it from clogging up your brain.)

[FONT=&quot]http://www.cannabis-med.org/english/bulletin/ww_en_db_cannabis_artikel.php?id=225#3

[/FONT] The activation of cannabinoid CB2 receptors stimulates in situ and in vitro beta-amyloid removal by human macrophages. (abst - 2009) (And then CBD comes along and tells your "clean-up crew" marcophage cells to remove the plaque! This might mean that Alzheimer's is REVERSIBLE using high doses of cannabinoids!!! :eek: We NEED the research!)

The activation of cannabinoid CB2 receptors stimul... [Brain Res. 2009] - PubMed result

How Cannabis Compares to other aging treatments (article - 2008) (Just compare!)

Welcome to MEDICAL-MARIJUANA-TESTIMONIALS.ORG

After reading even just those titles- how can any of you NOT show your parents and grandparents what cannabis can do for them?

With so many of our seniors living on limited budgets, some of them are being forced to choose between food, rent, utilities, and medicine! Cannabis can lift some of that financial burden. "Home-grown" can safely and cheaply replace many pain killers, "mood lifters", "bowel-soothers" and anti-nauseants- to name just some of the replaceable drug types.

Show your grandparents what cannabis can do besides just get you high! Tell them about the new "high CBD" strains that have milder psychological effects, but are still potent medicine! Educate them about vaporizers, tinctures and edibles! Let them read the articles and studies that prove that cannabis IS medicine!

They may, or may not, choose to use cannabis, but they will, at least, know the medical facts about what it can do! :smoke:

3. Does he look like this?

[​IMG]

4. I wouldnt try to smoke with him.
    If he wanted to smoke with you he would of said he still smokes.
    He obviously wants it kept on the downlow.