Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my good friend never showed up, im worried

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, Nov 14, 2007.

1. so my #1 smoking buddy was supposed to come by tonight. i called him at like 7pm and he said yeah for sure he would swing by my house later tonight and sell me a sack and we'd smoke. he comes by to smoke with me every night for like at least the last few weeks, and we usually hang out till like 4 or 5 am, or he just crashes here. well its almost midnight now, and he hasnt shown up... I've called his cell a few times and no answer. I even left a note saying be right back and went by his house to see if he was home. all the lights were out. I'm worried because he never ignores my calls, and I know he has a warrent out for his arrest. Hopefully He's just busy with some other friends and is still gonna swing by, because Not only am i serrisouly jonsing for some weed, but I'm really hoping hes not sitting in jail right now. Damn... i dunno I'm just worrying... anyone wana calm me down?

2. Mary Jane does. . .

3. :wave:
    dont worry, im sure your boyfriend will find a new lover in prison
    :wave:

This isn't the first disrespectful post of your but it is the last. *RMJL

4. sounds like your worried for the loss of the cock in your life. lol jk <3

but honestly ya i hope for you that he didnt get busted i know how it feels to have a good friend get locked up

5. Nah dude, your homie was probably getting some and passed out before he could give you a call. Today you'll probably get your bud.

6. haha, universal with the burn!

chill man. your stressin way to hard.

7. hope hes okay! let us know what happened.

8. His car probably fucked out on him or something.

9. wouldnt he have his cell on though battery might be dead

but if he has a warrant for his arrest i would fear the worst sorry

10. lol you juss wanna get faded

11. there are more ass hole-ish responses to this mans problem then i would expect from a comunity of ganja smokers...

to the original poster- relax dude, hope for the best but be ready for the worst, no matter what happened there isn't much you can do to help at this time, just wait for it to play out.

to several other posters - chill out

12. shit just be happy u werent with him when he got busted, if he did.

13. dude ive been through shit like that plenty of times, especially with my parents...

they used to get pissed if i didnt answer my cell but when they dont answer it they get mad at me for freaking out over it. its really stupid and i always assume the worst, but it never turns out as bad as you think, im sure he'll be ok just give it time.

14. He's probably fine man. Just smoke a blunt and before you know it he'll be callin' you. :smoke:

15. so have you found out what happend?

keep us posted man. . . i'm hoping for the best.

16. Did he come by? Call the police and ask if your friend is in jail. Tell them that he likes to party hard. You couldn't find him so you assumed he was intoxicated in public and was wondering if had to spend the night in jail.

A helpful resource is a helpful resource, don't discount the police. Maybe they will remember that you called the station and won't bust your balls when you get pulled over. That is, if you're in a small town.

17. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Well, in my experiences with this exact same kind of situation, your friend could have went somewhere and gotten really blazed and lost his phone, or took some other drug where he is incapable of doing anything, including answering his phone.
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

18. Dudes about as bad at checkin up as his friend is...

Were all curious what happend so clue the folk in