My good friend / dealer got fucked in the ass by the police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by p00nd, Jan 30, 2012.

1. yeah... Ill start off by saying this guy is my good friend, we've known each other for quite some time, this guy is also my weed dealer. He's my age, been dealing since grade 10 (he's definitely made it quite far, knows what he's doing) And is a decent supplier for some of my city.. (not big weight but y'know)
    Well friday he went clubbing and shit and got way too hammered.. ended up at our other buddies place where a little party was going on and started causing shit with other buddy who owns the place because he is hammered as shit...
    My buddy gets kicked out, so he grabs his volcano case, 500$ cash and his weed (almost 3 oz) and peaces out... Atleast he knows hes too drunk to drive so he decides to walk...
    (he doesn't remember almost any of this, but basically what we think / figure happened was ) he was walking drunk as fuck with a suitcase in his hand at like 2 am... cops pull him over ask whats going on and end up searching his case and found the cash and the weed.
    My buddy does remember yelling "Illegal search and seizure!!" or something along those lines, but obviously the cops didnt give a shit.
    They bring him to jail for the night and let him out in the morning and he has a court date in a month they are trying to get him with posession with intent to sell. (he had a scale too, forgot to mention lol..) Luckily he didn't have any empty bags just the 3 bags with approx 3 oz total (all different strains)
    He's hoping he can get it down to just possession like his buddy did in a similar situation, he got himself a lawyer and shit. He just turned 19.
    Any buddy have any idea whats gonna happen or what?

Oh and I guess the best part about this is that he forgot his volcano at the guys place, so we're still vaping happily. If he would have lost that ontop of everything he'd be a mess.. he kind of is but I can tell he's getting over it.. not much else he can do,, I feel bad for him.. he knows he fucked up.

So yeah any input would be appreciated!

2. He's fucked, nothing he can do except get a lawyer and say the scale was for personal use. He's fucked.

3. well even if he cant get it down to possession he seems poitive he won't get jail time..
    i feel bad for him man.... yesterday he had no weed it was basically the first time i've ever seen him dry so I got him blazed as fuck... never thought it would happen to him man... but it can happen to anyone. funny thing is if he just blazed instead of drinking that night this never woulda happened.

4. Your buddy should be O.K. The weight wasn't that great.

He needs a lawyer BADLY.

He can still claim it was all personal shit.

Dumb stunt walking around drunk with a suitcase full of shit. But you know that already.

Good luck to you and your bud.

5. he's got a lawyer i think.. he's goin to see one tomorow. Like I said though his buddy was in a really similar situation and got it down to possession. thanks bro

6. bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

7. Claim he was to drunk to know what was in the case.

8. dude if i didnt go to jail with a boat and a PD then ur buddy should be fine

9. thats one of the things we were thinking of, because he honestly was.
    But would that really work?

10. I fuckin' LOVE Hot Chocolate. It truly is so flame, especially with some extra choc-o-lot shit to make it taste sweeter & more choc-o-lot-E-er.heheeheheheheehe.fLame

11. man hahahahah fuck you were on my thread for like 30 minutes I was expecting some intense ass post..
    lol thanks brah

12. lol i know a kid got busted with an ounce of hash (felony i believe) and 5 oz of kush... 6 months probation and 3 week drug class... he was 20

13. As long as he gets a lawyer he should be ok, he would be fucked w/ a public defender though.

Do you have any more info on how the cops pulled him over? Maybe it was an illegal search but public intoxication may give them the right to search i dont really know.

14. no lol thats the thing he doesn't even know where he got pulled over... All he remembers is the flashing cop lights and yelling out "Illegal search and procedure" but thats all he says he remembers...

15. Why would you knowingly get fucked up and carry 3 Os and $500 cash

16. Dude you should never walk at night with a backpack/suitcase... any type of bag really, full of weed or anything illegal. That's just plain stupid.

Drunk or not.

17. Your friend is lucky. Anything over 20gs in my state is instant felony. A scale and/or multiple bags just cements that.

18. Theres a possibility it could get thrown out, was the suitcase locked?

19. stick to one story and say no more than that, have a good lawyer.

thats about all he can do

20. i thought this thread was gonna be my friend got fucked in the ass in prison. lol