Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My good buddy just got a half-pound for free.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by [0[eagjo, Nov 20, 2011.

1. #1 [0[eagjo, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
    His dad grows and just decided to give it to him as a present, out of the blue.

Feels good to have friends:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHgyBHsksmo]Across the Universe - With A Little Help From My Friends (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

2. bastard. hope you get high as hell though, then choke a little bit, but not too much....

3. when is shit like this going to happen to me? :(

4. i need friends like yours...

5. Damn, that's awesome. Share the love and mail me some of that shit! ;)

Great scene from a great movie, by the way.

6. across the universe is the shit no doubt.:smoke:

7. #7 Mason420, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Enjoy the herb..!!:D

EDIT: NVM..

8. Well tits...

9. sucks to not have any good friends that are tokers...all of the tokers around me are stuck up, cheap and stingy, can't stand them...none of my good friends smoke and I'm always alone smoking for the most part or I'm the only high guy in the group

good for your friend tho, gotta love that stuff.

10. Smoke some, but you could make some good money off that. Only profit.

11. Tits, or it didn't happen.

I mean pics...

12. I do not sell what I grow. But I do share it with my friends and loved ones. They all usually get a small (pint sized) mason jar filled with fresh buds after each cure. I only grow 2 plants at a time. I am moving soon and will have a whole room to grow in. So I will be growing 6 to 8 plants at a time. So my "sharing" will most likely consist of handing my friends an oz at a time. Makes me feel good to share the weed and not have my friends or loved ones wasting hard earned money on something that should be free. Peace.

13. Why sell it if you will only buy more weed later :p

14. You are a wonderful person. If karma ever fucks you over, I got your back, we'll get that bitch :p

15. i hope he forgot to cure it and it's harsh as fuck!

jk haha u lucky bass turd

16. OVerly lucky. Free weed is unheard of around these parts. Although me and my buddy got a free 1/8th for being good customers.