My God..... Ann Coulter on potheads: They cant perform any useful jobs , Seriously???

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Superjoint, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Yah lets see you say that when that guy your helping gets you fucking shot retard enough of this honor shit. I guess you speak for women too because god knows they have the physical abilities to defend themselves you misogynist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. She is right, I am going to quit being an engineering student and follow my true nature by working as an unskilled laborer. What was I thinking trying to pursue a degree in civil engineering? It was a total fluke that I also ended up in a college honors program and stayed in it through the entire duration of the program, must have been a paperwork error. A pothead like myself should just drop out and work at a fast food job, it is the natural way.  :yummy: 

3. [quote name="destroyedklkk" post="19528554" timestamp="1392486486"]Yah lets see you say that when that guy your helping gets you fucking shot retard enough of this honor shit. I guess you speak for women too because god knows they have the physical abilities to defend themselves you misogynist.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote

I'm sure women want to be caring guns... And if they do they probably are doing it... I mean they can now it's legal...?????...... So what was your point???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Coulter is a professional troll......

5. you keep preaching like the world would be a better place without guns when you fail to realize how many people can't defend themselves like the elderly or women. Get off your soapbox.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Holy nutballs, I'm all for live and let live but someone please snipe that stupid c**t before her "logic" infects the young! Conflicting facts, bickers like a 10 year old and admits to drinking on the job. Lady I was an AAA emergency truck driver for 3 years, smoked pot the entire time and still helped more people then you ever could with that bottle shoved up your arse. :ph34r:
    P.s. I'm not anti-alcohol, I drink once in a while, but I am anti-ignorance. 

7. #87 Jerzeslugga, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    Yup..

It's sad that people like her get tv coverage...they know damn well that their are Americans out there who don't seek the truth and just listen to what they see on CNN or Fox.

Her fanbase don't want the truth about Marijuana, they believe people who smoke are lazy fuckers and will continue to believe it. Coulter is just telling them what they want to hear. She's a joke,reminds me of Chelsea Handler...except with "political" background.

Off topic but I wanna fuck the hell outta Coulter skeleton ass though.

8. #88 kingdomofmauri, Feb 16, 2014

So, there are actually places in the world, not just Korea, where most of the population doesn't have access to guns. Derr there are already guns all over, yea they were all over the UK as well, Germany, Japan, Aus.. You actually will have a much harder time finding places more towards the US. There are multiple ways to get guns off the streets and it doesn't involve people going into other peoples houses. There are things like government programs that buy back guns and destroy them. Those places, have very low murder rates compared to the US in terms of per capita. They have much lower police brutality, kill rates. The German police force fires like no bullets, and kills virtually no suspects, but are wildly efficient. Anywho, this is too much reason and logic for this hilarious thread.

Guys, stop the hyperbole and ignornace it's hard to read. And understand that Ann Coulter is a lot smarter (but not smart) than it appears she is just playing a game, don't ask me why I have no idea but that is their schtick.

9. #89 Galaxy420, Feb 16, 2014
    my Dad brought a gun to school for hunting when schoolday was out. the gun was placed in the corner of the school room while school was in progress. after school the gun was taken to the fields for what it was meant for. people should enforce anger laws and not gun laws. there is not much anger involved when killing to feed our stomach, it is more a survival thing

10. ROFL.  This sums it up really  :smoke:

11. [SUB]Ann Coulter has no good use in our society.  Fucking Drunk.  I however who have smoked weed daily for 20 or so years runs a succesfull construction company.  But I can't do antysimple tasks.  LOL. [/SUB]

12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RtfLqk3K6Y

\t"They can't perform any useful jobs"I only have one thing to say: Carl Sagan.  Watch the video it's pretty funny.

[​IMG]

The delusion is real.

14. #94 Z42OM, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    Why the fuck does a human civilisation such as our own still waste time and energy with such ridiculous people ?

Piers is just as stupid as she is for not literally murdering her on immediate sight lol  :)

15. i hope she slowly gets what's coming to her from alcoholism. 

16. @[member="TejasBoi"] the point is it's our right by our founding fathers to have guns , and to have that right taken away would be very wrong. Do you know what the founders and other people back in the day would say toyou right now if you told them Americans should not have guns ? That's so ignorant. What do we do when people start going on mass stabbing ? Take knives away ? What about an invasion of another country? How would we protect our selves from the government? If they are able to take 1 amendment away how many others can they take away? You have to open your mind up and ask these kind of questions. Guns are a tool just like any other tool how you use it is up to you, but if for some reason one day all you people who think we should take guns away join the government at doing so...... Man you guess are going to have a hard time because a lot of you will die especially by me ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392819901.336773.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392819923.907394.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392819989.319682.jpg

17. omfg.. this bitch just constantly contradicts herself.. whata dumb bitch, if i ever see this bitch walking around on the streets shes fucking done. im done trying to explain why pot is not bad, time for war and to smash some heads in, maybe they will  get the picture then

18. I was just recently suspended from my job for failing a random drug test for weed. I take full responsibility for my actions, since I knew that my company random drug tested. What can I say, I enjoy smoking, and my company has about 140 employees, so I was willing to take the risk. What followed after I had a meeting with HR is ridiculous though. They told me that I would have to go to some counseling and can't come back to work until I pass a drug test. Here is what the facility they sent me to has me doing:

12 step recovery program
    - Must go to 16-24 (have to go to (2) 3 hour class a week) 
    - After these meeting I must go to (8) out patient class that are 1.5 hours long
    - Must attend AA or NA meetings and get a sponsor. Must have counselor sign paper each week

DId I mention that I am at these classes with people who are addicted to meth, heroin, crack and extreme alcoholics (multiple DUI's)? 

In response to Ann Coulter: I have been working at this company for 3 years, I've never missed work because I was "Hungover" on weed, I'm a college grad, I have never been in trouble with the law for pot, I currently have a patent pending and I am active in the community.

This 12 step program for pot is absolutely ridiculous. I don't think that this counseling is going to help, because I already have the counselor on my bad side. Every video that they show us focuses on "hard" drugs like heroin, crack and meth. Marijuana is rarely mentioned in these meetings. Obviously I read up on all marijuana news, so when I bring up benefits of pot, how its legal (recreational/medical use) in a lot of states and how 58% of the country believes it should be legalized, she doesn't like that. Even people in my class that asked me why I was there responded "You're joking right?" when I told them I was there for pot. 

Listen, I take full responsibility for my actions, but it's about damn time that pot is legal! 

Toke up for me, because I'm out of the game for a while!

19. #99 Galaxy420, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    shit you couldn't have just said you inhaled second hand smoke at a rasta party. go to a spa and take lots of water. drink before you go in the spa and whenever you stop sweating drink more water. keep doing that until you can't handle it and go to do the drug test. tell them you had a contact high with contact thc in your system and or there could have been a brownie that you ate while you were there and did not know about thc in food - either way they should see no more thc.

20. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vpin9VhNck