My goal is to show this to the world.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Alittlebaked, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Recently on some other forums that I go on I was introduced to two movies. The zeitgeist documentaries. They made me recall they day I watched The Union. A day full of rage, enlightenment, and virtual helplessness. I felt those same emotions but with much more intensity.

If I could have three wishes, one would be for the whole world to watch these two videos and check out the venus project/zeitgiest movement

The first ten minutes of each video are slow but the rest will be the biggest mindfuck you will ever witness.

video 1:
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/13726978]Zeitgeist: The Movie - 2007 by Peter Joseph on Vimeo[/ame]

video 2:
    [ame="http://vimeo.com/13770061"]Zeitgeist: Addendum - 2008 by Peter Joseph on Vimeo[/ame]

One last thing, The beginning part speaks of some flaws in Christianity, if you refuse to watch this please at LEAST watch the rest.

2. Why did I know you where posting Zeitgeist? This stuff blew my mind when I first saw it but most of it is just paranoid conspiracies and BS. The first time you watch it it does seem to answer a lot of questions though. Research the stuff on your own and find out things for yourself don't take this movie as the truth.

3. #3 DirtyPete, Aug 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2010
    Like ssblind said, don't take this movie as the absolute truth.

Look into fractional reserve banking, fiat currency and the history of the Federal Reserve and other central banks. In my opinion those are the only subjects brought up in the film that warrant a deeper look.

Another documentary you would probably appreciate is "America: Freedom to Fascism" by the late Aaron Russo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N331kGvh0U0]YouTube - ‪Official Trailer for AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM‬‎[/ame]

4. Thanks for the feedback, it did seem kinda extreme but I think some of it's points may be legit while others not so much. I do think it's pretty obvious 9/11 was an inside job though.

5. You'll probably like listening to Alex Jones on Youtube if you're interested in those documentaries. :wave:

6. Zeitgeist is an inferior amalgation (right word?) of better movies.

The first bit simply states that because all religion is bullshit, new religions will be largely composed of the ones that came before it? Seems obvious.

The last bit was about banks being dicks and setting shit up to get more money, again obvious. though the idea of some semi secret brotherhood controlling it screams tin foil hat tiome.

The second part is basically a rip off of loose change, which has been disproven line by line many times. But I don't suppose facts matter to conspiracy theorists.

Verdict - zeitgeist sucks ass.

7. I agree that the movies are hard. And indeed, when you look at the histories of banks, and the system, it was brought in to do good. Crap thing is that the people who created it were mostly thinking about themselves, and it just turned out bad. Horrible actually.

Go to the zeitgeist movement website to see the solutions. Read it a few times, and think about it. It is 100% logical. Everyone works for the common wealth of the human species and the planet. No one is left behind.

Youll have more comfort and technology then you could ever imagine.

8. #8 wopke, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    thats not the point. The point is that many people believe that that is the only truth. It shows that it isnt! But event oday, people get killed in the name of faith.

Well, its true :) its hard to belive i know... but for example, the only way to ever repay every loan on earth to the bank is by giving the bank, ALL the existing money in the world. Where does the money for interest come from? Nowhere. So we automatically start with debt to the banks. The system will always fail eventually.

search for the bloodlines, you know.. the rockefellers etc.

Well, maybe for you :) and maybe you have better solutions for the problems we currently have, and you might just convince me with them.

9. If people don't already know it's bullshit this half-assed movie isn't going to change their minds.

I know it's true that they set things up. corporations and banks are assholes, we already know this.

As opposed to what solutions in zeitgeist?
    All you have to do to break the system is get everyone to draw all of their money out of the banks and keep it themselves. Though I don't really see any benefits to breaking the system unless ones set up and ready to go the second this one breaks.

10. The crisis:

Lehman brothers bank is in trouble. An emergency meeting is being held by the FED to decide the banks future. The FED decides to let it go bankrupt. As a result, thousands of ppl lost their jobs and all of their savings, which they worked for their whole life.

So, a small bunch of ppl influence millions of others lives. No, this isnt fair. Ppl should always be able to take care of themselves, nomatter what somebody else decides on the other side of the planet.

11. So you're suggesting that the bank should be bailed out?

12. #12 wopke, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    naah, thats too abrupt. It has to go step by step. Only problem is, banks will never allow this. But people still really need to open their eyes and stand up to them. Not violently!! But by a different kind of lifestyle. (And NO I'm not youre typical treehugger :), I love technology too much!) This is what zeitgeist tries to show you in their movies: a healthy, stress free, highly technological society, with more comforts then you know today, and where nobody is left behind.