My goal by the end of the summer is to...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thejesterjester, Jul 15, 2009.

1. try shrooms and E :D

Hopefully I'm gonna be doing one of them at my buddy's house next week.

2. hell yea son. you'll love shrooms. i wanna try E really badly, but don't have a test kit, so i'm a little skeptical. maybe by the end of the summer...

3. yeah i cant want. its gonna be sick

4. X is prooobably my favourite drug. Well, the only thing that could possibly lower it on the list, is that I can't take it every night. Or even every week. I don't want it to ever lose its magic, and up 'till now, each time I've rolled has been better than the last. x3 Just find out what you're getting, research it on pillreports, and if it's good, go for it. I've never got a bad roll that way. Take it with a buncha people you like, and enjoy yourself. Enjoy every aspect there is to life. ^^

For maximum win, once you've tried them individually, try them together!

5. damn, that'd be crazy. i hope to do that to

6. E is the best drug period. Everything feels warm and soft. I remember laying down on a concrete road feeling like I was on a bed of pillows.

7. get them from somone who has a good reputation
    ask friends who have done e, and im sure youll send up with a good pill
    if not, fuck shit up

8. both are amazing imo

But be careful dont under estimate the psycadellic power of shrooms!

9. enjoy the shrooms.. live without the E

10. until you feel like fuckin shit for the next 5 days...

11. Still not as bad as a severe hangover though, it's definately manageable.

12. The best drugs ever are DMT/Any opiates...i love them! :)

13. You got bad E then if you had a 5 day hangover, like seriously shitty cut up pills. I have no hangover whatsoever with E. Smoke weed for the comedown and wake up the next day feeling amazing.

14. Truth.

It definitely depends on the rolls. I've had a bunch of different kinds. Most leave me a bit 'off' the next day, but a few of them really fuck me up for a day or two after. The ones I'm chillin' on now are the Blue Fish, and they're absolutely amazing. I feel perfectly fine the next day. ^^

15. Ecstasy is probably my second favorite drug, right behind Cocaine.

16. nice
    i just found out one of my friends can get me some molly, so i might get that