My Glass Art

Discussion in 'General' started by c20h25n3oIsGood, Feb 15, 2008.

1. What is up everyone?
    I've been taking some glassblowing classes over the past work, and I've decided to show some of my art. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Yaaaaay for long neck bottles. The one w/ green was my second try...I'm going to practice making them dope as hell....bwahahaha. Hooray vase!

Attached Files:

2. Blow me a bowl.

Thanks.

3. wrong forum my friend....

4. Looks like you're coming right along. Right on bro. When you come to CA we'll exchange our custom pieces, deal?

5. Yaah I thought of that only after I posted. If a mod would like to move this that would be great, but I feel not a lot of people will see it in the art section either...
    Oh well, sorry.

Deal. I want to take up a lampworking class so I can make like nice spoons and stuff and tight bongs, but hey, this is certainly a start.

6. My eventual goal is to learn virtually every aspect I can about glass blowing. The more skills you have mastered the more tools you will have to create some nice art. The studio I'm going to covers basically every aspect of glass blowing so I should be set. Looking forward to seeing some more art bro, keep it up.

7. Yeah maaaaaaaaaan.

haha.

Shit I want to go do some more work right now...It's kinda addicting man.

8. WOW!! all of that stuff is very cool!! looks like your on your way to some really really awesome stuff. and i agree, this probaby wouldnt get too much action in the artist's corner because sadly, the music and artist spots dont get too much lovin. i wish they got more!! anyhow... im impressed. +rep

9. Thank you much.

10. sick stuff man i realy like the colors on some of em...but damn man make something to smoke out of already

11. +rep man thats awesome! As soon as I have some time and money I want to get into glass blowing, I've always thought it was awesome... even way before I started smoking pot.

12. thats shit tight man, thats really good for someone new to it especially

way to go

13. Thanks for the kind words folks.

14. damn dude youre starting to get pretty good at that......a lot of that stuff was pretty tight.....can i get one of those im tryin to make a sick hemp but i have no beads!

15. hey when you get to the point where you can make custom bongs and you get the physics down and shit you can make me this piece i have been thinking about,

its like a 3 point base pyramid, and the points are hollow balls for the water, and the bars that connect them are hollow tubes. from one ball on the bottom you have the bowl, and it drops into some water, then it breaks off into 2 tubes that both go into some water, then those 2 tubes go up into the same hollow ball at the top where it goes to the mouth piece.

overall a triple bubbler.

here is a picture:
    [​IMG]

16. I cant see any smoking devices:)
    Nice work otherwise.

17. Hey astrorighteous that looks like a pretty insane bong idea. I'm going to try that as soon as I can possibly make something as crazy as that. It could certainly be done very very tastefully.

and thanks other dude!