My girls

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by katattack, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Momma loves her girls, just thought I would share a few pics with everyone.
    They are Dutch Passion Blueberry. Vegged under cfl's for most of their life and switched to a 150 watt MH 130 watt CFL Coralife salt water tank top. I switched them into my flower closest about 4 days ago under a 430 watt HPS with a few 2700k CFL's so I can get some light to the lower parts. Grown in my mothers special organic blend she makes every year for her garden. They are 26 inches tall currently. They are a bit smelly when the fan is off but when it is on the carbon filters suck that fruity smell right up :)
    Can't wait for some beautiful buds to start to form, I do not think my current bag is going to last 8 weeks :p

Attached Files:

2. Looking very nice :)

I'm eager to see how they turn out.

:smoke::smoking::hippie:

3. Thanks, I will keep this updated as more progress happens :)

4. 7 Days since switching to 12/12 :)

Attached Files:

5. Looks awesome!

You're gonna have a good time :D

6. Thanks, sometimes I do not know if I enjoy growing it or smoking it more lol.

7. What a difference in 2 days so I had to update! They are about three feet tall right now!

Attached Files:

8. Looking good. They will stretch for the first few weeks of flower then slow down. Did you start from seed? You have a fat stem on the one. Keep it green!

9. Looking healthy and green :) will be good to see the finished crop

10. KI- Thanks and yeah it is not my first grow, they have stretched a little more then I wanted to, but that is my fault for being lazy and not moving the light closer! They both have some pretty fat base stems, bout the size of a dime or so. They were both started from seed.

Lee - Thanks. I am hoping for healthy and blue, but temps might be a little high for that right now ;)

11. really looking good.. i like ur girl

12. Two weeks since putting them under 12/12, doing good so far. :)
    Took a clone off the better of the two a few days ago and started to germinate a few more seeds yesterday.

Attached Files: