My Girls Hedgehog Eating (funny ass vid) video

Discussion in 'General' started by DazeOneLuv, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Just thought id share for a laugh was high as fuck last night and my girl fed her hedgehog a piece of fry... I died LOL when its eyes where popping out of its head enjoy :cheers

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lQIQ_jbp94&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. I got a completely different image from the thread title

3. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']I got a completely different image from the thread title[/quote]

What u mean lol ?

4. Wtf dude where did you get that??

My girl works at Petco and I want one of those lil fuckers so bad. Are they expensive??

5. [quote name='"zombieSHROOM"']Wtf dude where did you get that??

My girl works at Petco and I want one of those lil fuckers so bad. Are they expensive??[/quote]

Haha well really depends where u live I stay in cali and here they are illegal but I have a buddy that breeds them Yea man there pretty expensive here.. thanx tho we really like her :cheers

6. [quote name='"zombieSHROOM"']Wtf dude where did you get that??

My girl works at Petco and I want one of those lil fuckers so bad. Are they expensive??[/quote]

What area u stay in ? If ur in cali I can get u one

7. Dude im in Pennsylvania.

Im literally bout to figure a way to come out to cali and bring one back.

Don't be suprised if you get a random PM from me one day askin for the hookup lmfao I am 100% serious

8. [quote name='"zombieSHROOM"']Dude im in Pennsylvania.

Im literally bout to figure a way to come out to cali and bring one back.

Don't be suprised if you get a random PM from me one day askin for the hookup lmfao I am 100% serious[/quote]

Haha no worries man anytime me and my girl are actually going to start breeding very soon :)