Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My girls first piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MonoGuapo, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Never smoked bud at all and after 5 years shes started to smoke with me and just bought her first piece tonight for her what yall think?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. #2 docleary, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    i think you're in the wrong sub-forum

edit - now that its been moved i look like an asshole.

well, i AM an asshole.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Has she smoked before and gotten high? If so that’s a awesome starter piece! If the answer is no then bongs are more harder to understand and hold onto when stoned for a first timer or they might cough into it shooting water everywhere lol. Best of luck and hope you two enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yea shes been smoking for about 4 months or so she picked it out and its a pretty decent piece i like how it hits and its small too

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'd gladly share the bud and the bong with you two!