My girls are flowering!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mulli_melli, Feb 6, 2002.

1. My plants or should I say trees, have started to flower. I wasn't sure at first but now it's obvious.

WHOO-HOO!!!!

I'm so excited. I was a little worried that they would tower above the 6 foot fence, but they are just a few inches under. I had no idea they would grow so BIG.

They were the reason I joined Grasscity, to learn as much as possible. To think a few months ago they were a tiny plant with 2 leaves and I stressed for ages about what sex they'd be. But no more stresses we have reached our aim. BUDS are on the way!!

I just hope no bastard steals them. We have started to lock them in the shed at night. Which is a mission cause they are so heavy.

I wish I had a digital camera so I could show them off. It's just not the same in ink.

2. party at mulli_melli,s place[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] hey me and mrs critter could ride the bike over[​IMG]

3. its a great feeling to know all your efforts are paying off.

4. I'm coming to your party melli.

My plant showed her first pistils today too. But those of us in the Northern Hemisphere need to grow them inside this time of year.