my girls are burning, help!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jpmoney, Aug 3, 2011.

1. so I went away for two days and came back to these. I'm thinking it has something to do with the temp in the box, have been having ventilation problems, but I thought it might also be nute burn cuz I planted in miracle grow. I know people dont like MG, but I've used it for all of my outdoor grows and have never had this problem. would ridiculously appreciate feedback, I wanna save my girls while I still can:)

Attached Files:

2. well, how hot was it when you opened the box?

3. lol. feel stupid even saying it, but the high 90's. I knew it was wayyy too hot, but I figured I'd wait till I got back, obviously made the wrong choice. I got the ventilation figured out now, temp dropped to 80.

4. should be fine, I would have dropped the temp and watered them a little more (looks like you dont saturate water)

5. I think I overwatered a bit one the one plant while it was a bit younger, the leaves started to curl/bubble, saw on a thread that someone with same problem was told they over watered, so I cut down a bit. plus I heard MG holds water more, I really don't wanna get root rot. haha.