my girlfriends first toke

Discussion in 'General' started by iBlunt Zilla, Jun 23, 2010.

1. so the girl ive been dating for about 3 months has decided she wants to smoke weed for the first time.

basically what are some things we could do that would make it memorable and im not looking for people to be like tap that man... just wondering if anyone has any creative ideas on some fun things to do

2. listen to some chill music, watch a trippy movie, tap that (lol), explore some wooded areas, go for a bike ride....really anything that is cool sober, is gonna be cool high.

3. #3 Free The BIRDS, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    was gonna recommend her to sit on your face, pantyless and you to take care of your munchiez.

but yaaaa just find the funniest movie you can find. that is your plan for the night cause i simpy said so alright. ALRIGHT

funny movIe/ possible a stoner movIe.

tell me what movie you're gonna watch;)

4. ahh i love taking virgin lungs.

5. Have good food available :D

6. me too! i've converted so many people into stoners.. is that a bad thing?

7. no, and it will never be!

BECAUSE ITS NOT HARMFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You really should tap that...lol...it's better high...she'll probably want to too..

But if you don't want to(for some reason I will not understand), then just do what you like to do high with her. simple enough

9. tap it...and you better do it raunchy style.

10. Tell her to hold you down and beat you with a fresh fish.

11. #11 Malt-Liquor-Kitty, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    Smoke it then poke it. But for reals, Tunes and munchies are a obvious must so plan an event if possible. Go hike or a straight bomb ass picnic. Yeah picnic.