My girlfriend, what do i do?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Caballero, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Ive been dating this girl for several months now, and things have been fine up until about a month ago. She has been talking about her ex, but she says she hates him. And now shes talking about how all these guys hit on her constantly, and its literally the same 5 people every time she talks about it. Im like alright, whats their phone number so i can talk to them and tell them to back off, and she says every time not to worry about it.
    What i dont understand is how come these people keep on contacting her, even when she says she isnt doing anything with them and/or talking to them.
    No one i know would just keep on trying to talk to a girl like that if they were really not getting a response.

And then there are the parties.
    She goes to one multiple times a week, and she gets really drunk and several times i have over heard her talking with her friends about waking up next to someone she doesnt even know, and when i ask about it she says she doesnt remember the night, but she swears she didnt do anything with them. However, she then proceeded to tell me about her friend who was getting fucked by someone right next to her, in the same bed. Fuck.
    Also, she goes to a club fairly often, and its all grinding and shit at that place with drunk people everywhere.

And finally, its the immense amount of disrespect she has for my friends. For example, i was hanging out with one of my friends ( ill call him G) and my girlfriend called me wanting to hang out. G wanted to meet her, so i went and picked her up. Not five minutes into meeting G, my girl straight up says "I dont like G. Why do you hang out with him?" I tell her we go back, and that she needs to respect him. She replies "I dont fucking care, i dont like him".
    Once she said that, i just took her home and smoked G a fat ass bowl to make up for the disrespect. G is chill as fuck, i dont know why she didnt like him.

But this is only one case, albeit the most extreme of them involving my girl and my friends. She hates all my friends, and i cant take her anywhere with my friends.

The pussy is great, but im just sick of all this shit.
    What would you guys do? Im about to call her and end it right now.

2. She's causing you pain because she doesn't respect you enough to do something about the situation that clearly is effecting your relationship. Put your foot down and if she resists I'd end it-- it seems as if she's possibly cheating and not taking you seriously.

3. soundss like you needaa tame a bitchh..with her being all comfortable and shiit...

4. The friend thing is fucked up she doesn't care about u to even be nice wit ur friends.and the whole getting drunk and not remembering wat she doing don't sound like a Gf I can trust especially wen u say she goes partying on a weekly thing.at the end of the day ask urself is the stress and headache worth it

5. Yep sounds like she cheated on you at those party's

6. yea im thinking its time to move on.
    So how should i break up with her? call her or meet up with her?

7. I know she's your girl and everything, but come on man, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what's going on. And the disrespect to your friend is just icing on the cake. Dump that bitch.

8. Sit her down and tell her to knock that shit off, or you're through. There are plenty of females out there that don't have the mind of a 17 year old.

9. this girl is not GF material, simple as that. one day shell grow the fuck up but till then, id be done with that

10. Ive pretty much decided that im gonna break up with her. BUT HOW? Ive never had to before, ive never really had a serious girlfriend, only one night stands and the like

11. Tell her your not cool with whats going on as far as parties and getting blind drunk, and you cant trust some girl who is always telling u about guys getting at her and friends getting fucked next to her

12. Just tell her to her face that her immature actions and attitude is not something you want in your life, and that you guys are done.

13. yea sounds like shes playin you...tell that cum dumpster to take a fuckin walk..
    no 2nd chances, she'll do it again...
    doesnt matter how, tell her she needs a band-aid, shes just been cut..then gtfo and dont look back

14. Pick her up and take her to your pad. Once you get to the driveway open up the door for her like a gentleman and tell her to take a hike. The message should be clear there.

15. Thanks for the advice everyone, im gonna go to her house and straight up say come out here and talk. We will see how it goes, i have to prepare for the shit storm that is coming my way in the form of her pissed off friends once this goes down

16. Breaking up face to face is soooo hard to do, send her a letter! LOL

17. why dont u go to parties with her? maybe thats why she fucks other guys...

18. dumb bitches shaking my mother fucking head

dont take shit man just dip if they start to bitch u out

19. Depends if you want to be an asshole about it or not. I would do it in person and keep it very short. Don't give her some elaborate response that makes her think you're really upset and that you care about her a lot.

"You're a low life bitch and I have better things to do with my life. Peace out. Don't ever try to contact me again."

20. Send her a formal, notarized letter.