My girlfriend wants me to take her to prom

Discussion in 'General' started by HaZyandLaZy, May 16, 2012.

1. Prom is stupid and I dont want to go.
    Barely have any money but she already bought a dress a while back and invited all these people.
    Much rather buy a fat sack of bud.
    Help me out guys.

2. Cmon man, just take her to prom. She'll appreciate it a lot if you do

3. Ask her for money ..... Or if you don't mind another guy taking her .... She might get laid to get back at you ..... If you aren't hitting it someone else Is......

4. That's easy. Buy some bud then tell her your broke so you won't be lying, and smoke up before prom so it won't be lame as shit.

5. I would understand if you aren't in high school. If you're in high school... don't be a dick and take her to prom

6. Dude... just do it for her. c'mon man.

7. Haha I was the same way, I think its stupid to throw away soo much cash for one night...

8. Look so simple...

MAKE HER PAY!!!!

9. Just suck it up and go. It's one of those things girls go crazy for, no guy is ever really excited about going.

The main question is, do you have to go to a school sponsored after-prom event or are you going to a party at someones house?

10. She already bought a dress, she's obviously looking forward to going to prom with you. Just do it, dude.

Or let her find another date, I guess. :p

11. You don't need a condom for a bag of bud...might need one for taking her to prom...

choices choices...huh...:p

12. Guess it does make sense to go for her.
    She is special to me although she's been going off on me about stupid little things .
    And not sure what's going on after prom
    I do have to find something to fuck me up for prom though haha

13. Just...take her to the dumb prom :p

14. My friend got high in prom last year and he was doing back flips and eating up all the food haha

15. If you want some you better.

16. the only thing i thought of when i read this was...this dude is prolly 22 and his lolli wants him to take her to prom, LMAO

17. Grow a pair and go :)

18. yeah, she bought a dress.. you gotta go

welcome to what marriage is like.. (ha, and you aren't even married)..

19. Why wouldn't you go? You think weed is more important than your girl? Your priorities are messed up man!

20. Prom means a lot to women, something they can only do once and it has to be special, she'll be so crushed and rattled if you don't take her.