My girlfriend tried to finger my butthole

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rasta Buds, Oct 19, 2010.

1. damn i thought i was the only one who knew a girl with no vag. It looks normal on the outside but on the inside it just kinda stops, wierd shit. I remember I was hooking up with her when she told me, I was real drunk and DGAF'd cuz she was down to substitute in her ass.

Since high school she has has vagina reconstructive surgery, and let me tell you there is nothing better than a surgically crafted vag

2. That's some weird shit but it sounds slightly appealing

3. she responded by licking her shit covered fingers? HAHAHAHA THATS GOOD STUFF!

WE LIONS LOVE JOKES!

4. Licking the fingers was just way over the top. Sadly enough I was eating a burrito as I read that.:devious:

5. At least you weren't eating one of these

[​IMG]

6. Oh man...

7. #127 Samanthamudgirl, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
    Yeah but there is a wall - no cervix, no opening to the uterus.

Vag reconstruction surgery is really, really expensive, and there is no telling if it's gonna take, and you don't have the muscles right probably. I dunno. :confused: Maybe your friend has more musculature than mine does, because it wasn't really an option.

8. It's too bad that you are controlled by the shame and insecurity instilled in you by society. You will grow and learn. Talk to your gal and learn to be open and honest. You dont know what you are missing if you have never had your salad tossed.:eek: And you wont be a real man till you take that gals bootie hole.:rolleyes:

9. Ya ever think maybe he just doesn't like his asshole fingered? I don't want to suck dicks, and that has nothing to do with society, shame or insecurity; I just don't want to do it.

10. sounds like she has daddy issues, girls like that can be the best, they can also be the worst

11. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....:smoke:

12. I'm insecure because I don't want to have things going in my asshole? Not everyone likes it man. Good for you though, I should be just like you!!!

13. Analjim?

14. I think what budalushious is saying is your not a real man until you have something jammed up your ass and you LIKE IT...........

15. Oh and does your girlfriend by any chance look like this?

[​IMG]

16. Instant Fail.

17. idk why your buggin. all she did was try to put her fingers in your ass. and as far as licking her fingers afterwards, you wouldnt lick her asshole? it sounds like you got a freak, now be happy. im not saying let her fuck you in the ass, but dont be so weirded out about things.

18. Anyone who licks and smells stinky fingers that have just been inside an asshole has got serious mental problems. Shit is shit and smells like shit. It's disgusting:eek: Nothing but shit inside that hole dude.