My girlfriend tried to finger my butthole

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rasta Buds, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Bahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

2. Rusty Trumpet FTW! I'll vouch for the young lass, who obviously knows how 'finger lickin good' it can be!

... and a little bit of advice for your girlfriend, who "tried" to finger your butthole:

[​IMG]

3. Well, at least she didn't pull out a butt plug or anything.

4. chill out dude, youve obviously found a very adventurous girl, stop being a prude

5. Meh, kinda weird; look at the bright side though... if she likes sticking her finger up your asshole I'm sure she wouldn't mind you sticking something up hers.

Have fun. Live and learn.

6. Dude, it doesn't matter what the majority of men like...if you don't like her putting her fingers in your ass, she had damn well better respect that.

I'm guessing that her "anger" over the situation is more than likely just embarrassment. She thought you'd enjoy it, and you didn't.

It kind of sounds like there might be some communication issues. Remember kids--if you can't talk about it, you're not ready to do it! (Good advice for everything from sex, to drugs, to ass-fingering and beyond!)

The bottom line is this: you guys need to respect each other. That means asking before trying something new in bed. It also means respecting whatever answer is given, and not getting upset because you weren't told what you wanted to hear.

Good luck dude. This stuff can get kind of messy :p (pun totally intended)

7. what if she had a penis then u'd be fucked cuz it sounded like your girl had her way with you HA

8. eeehhhhh... sketch.

my girlfriend just tpld me shes considering being with a girl. And that having me in the threesome would be even more fun :cool:

and she will only do it if the other chick is hot too :D

9. DAMN shes so wasted on you!!!.....:smoke:

10. next time just... [​IMG]

11. This thread has me busting out laughing in the middle of class. The looks I am getting is ridiculous. Professor isn't too happy either.

12. I've heard a couple stories at different parties that this one guy from my high school either fingered the girl he was with in the ass or vice versa. On second thought it might have been a combo of the two

13. i chick i was with in college did that to me first....she just started sucking and licking my ass and fingering it.....aw damn....:smoke:

14. agree

15. step 1: invite her over
    step 2: give that bitch a toothbrush, toothpaste, and some mouthwash (just incase she's been lickin any other fecal matter recently)
    step 3: proceed to anger fuck her in the asshole.

PROB'REM SOLVED!
    ye.jpg

16. I think you over reacted. You should of said just no more and left it at that.

Lol you got raped fool.

17. Can I get her number?

18. Kinky girls are the best OP. I'll take her off your hands for ya :devious:

19. Two in the pink, one in the stink?

20. That second pic made me lol so hard. To the op, just have a mature talk with her and be like, "I wasn't mad at you I'm just not into that".
    and hahah somone said stick your fist in here vagina and use the same excuse xD I lost it, this thread is full of win.