My girlfriend tried to commit suicide.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by trx07, Oct 9, 2010.

1. I guess you're lacking basic reading comprehension skills... should have could have would have...
    get over yourself...
    I acknowledged what i did wasn't smart

-rep

2. I lack no basic reading comprehension skills. You said you drank a bottle of crown and went driving. That's putting everyone on the road's life in danger (some people value their lives). I think you're the one that needs to get over yourself.

3. ....burn???

4. I agree the driving wernt a smart idea.
    It was prety fucking stupid, but give the guy a breakk

5. you guys didnt even analyze the situation. maybe she did it because she loves you? idk about any part of your relationship, but you shouldnt give up on someone youve been with for a year unless you dont love her. in which case you shouldnt of been with her that long in the first place. im not blaming you for any thing, but i get a little crazy when my girlfriend treats me like im worthless. i dont try to overdose in ibprophen LOL. but you know shits depressing.

6. my ex did this too, and made it real public, fuck crazy bitches man, they are born crazy. dont blame yourself.

7. Honestly I'd have considered having her charged for the assault. You can't throw a bitch fit and punch whoever is doing something you don't like. I'm a jerk, I know :D

I've had several women tell me that they wouldn't want to live without me, blah blah blah. Usually they are the ones who end the relationship! Liars LOL

8. I'm not trying to be insensitive or anything, but I mean come on.. if you're gunna commit suicide at least do it right.

Fuck Ibuprofen. :confused:

But in all seriousness, that does sound like one crazy ass bitch. Probably wasn't the best choice for you in the first place..

9. sounds like one crazy bitch....just forget about her and let her psychiatrist figure out whats wrong with her cuz shes clearly not right in the head

10. yeah what he/she said

11. everyone agrees dude, get the fuck outta there...u cant stay with her just cuz she threatenedd to kill herself cuz shes just gonna do it again next time u break up with her, or sumthing similar, stop with her now and pray u never see her again (unless its break up sex)...shes gotta lgrow up and learn how to deal with disappointment and being broken up with

12. you can't possibly know that. enough of it can kill you, even though it is an astronomical amount. She may not have known that. Anyone who takes 56 pills and is trying to take more should be taken seriously.

13. she will trap you into her bullshit people like that are very selfish.
    Suicide is a very selfish act I don't care what anyone says

14. she obviously is madly in love with you. definitly do not get back with her but...if you have any ounce of compassion for her then you should try to be friendly to her and help her out.

15. she woulda had to eat a SHIT TON, and even then I think she'd only get liver damage. Hard as fuck to OD on that stuff.

Stupid cunt shoulda ate tylenol 3 instead

16. I've had a girlfriend try the same thing.
    I was just like,
    ._.

17. and as far away as possible.

18. Agreed there. You do some crazy shit for the person you truly are in love with. I know I have.
    And dude, if you're with someone for over a year, there's obviosuly something there, but if you didn't feel it, then you should not have stayed in the relationship that long and led her to believe you were in love with her too. Shit like that can really fuck someone up--like enough to cause them to consider suicide. Yes it's not the smartest idea, but getting crushed by someone you were in love with, it can cause you to be so misreable, so depressed, so utterly lost that you would rather be dead than have to remember the relationship at all--good times and the bad ones. The bad times usually hurt the most because you start believing that all the bad times were your fault and the good times never happened.
    I'm speaking from personal experience, so don't try to call bullshit, okay. Best thing for you to do, attempt to talk it out with her--give her some clousure basically. It's honestly the best thing you could to do to help her so she won't try it again.
    Ending a relationship without clousure just makes matters worse.

19. bang her, nuff said
    +rep if you agree here lolol