My girlfriend Loves me and her baby daddy and Im just really confused and hurt.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by contradorias75, Feb 19, 2014.

1. So I have beenn dating this girl for 2 months she has a 1 year old son. Her baby daddy is a p.o.s that has lied, cheated, and fucked with her head so many times but he is still in the baby's life.  He is homeless so he lives with this middle aged guy and my girlfriend has to go over there to let him see the baby and she stays the night because she said she dosent trust him alone with the baby.  So for awhile that was cool I understood and things were going great with us and her whoile family really likes me and have said I'm the best guy she has dated and how she is so much happier now that she left the other guy.  So as things got more serious she asked me if I loved her and I said I had the potential to but I wasn't going to fall for her until i knew she felt the same. So a few days later she kept pushing me until I said that I loved her and she said she loved me too and things were going good.  Now heres where shit starts getting real. On valentines day we were supposed to go out but instead she takes the baby to stay with her ex and I was upset at first but she said it was just to get it over with and so we could soend my next 3 days off togther.  So the next day we do our valentines day stuff and made plans to hang the next day.  Well what do you know some bs excuse comes up that she has to go "take the baby" and stay with him. So today I asked her if she would be home later for us to chill and of course she is going over there again tonight and it used to be when she was over there she would text me about how much he was getting on her nerves or how much she missed me but she hasn't done that the past few times either.  Now she has been honest with me and told me she still loves him which is understable being that they have a child togther.  Her parents asked her straight up if she was cheating on me or just leading me along and she swore she wasn't cheating and that she really did love me.This is just really hard on me because we have such good chemistry and have such a good time togther and I really want to stay with her but this thing with baby daddy is getting to be to much.  So basically i just want to know if anyone has had any similar situations or some advice or how I should go about talking to her about it.

2. Let her stay with that scumbag, she's clearly not over him, and won't be, and no-one deserves to be 2nd to a person they are ready to make a priority. She has a lot of maturing to do, as well as moving on, tell her she can find you when she's ready, if she ever is, give her contact info, and move on, have fun, do you.

3. FUCK DAT BITCH

4. She's definitely fucking him

5. Get the fuck out if there lad.

6. This man speaks truth.. walk away.

"Go easy on that shit, its HYDROponic"

7. Something u need to know about single parents. There baby daddy/mommy is always gonna be in the picture untill the kid turns 18. So expect shit like this to happen. You have the choice to either stick it out and see what happens and where it goes. Or drop her now and spare getting ur feelings hurt. Baby daddy is always gonna be around. Accept that and make a choice now.

8. #8 PigBenis696969, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    My philosophy is pretty simple.

Dont date whores with bastard children.

Done it once. Best believe im not wasting my time on that bullsht

Edit: you got sloppy seconds on the day after valentines. Sorry.

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Seems kinda sketch to me man..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I'd leave her alone, she may love you and curse him and all that but go by her actions not her words. Her actions clearly show that she still has an itch for the baby daddy and she's walking all over you and scratching that itch. She aint stayin the night over there in a separate bed homie, when she first told you about her "having" to stay the night over there is when you shoulda called her on that horse shit and walked. Don't put up with your woman going and staying the night with some dude, especially not an ex.  

11. #11 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014

Yea definitely, OP shes got issues and he is pulling the strings. 2 months? I would just roll outta there and cut my losses before you put more into it.

Think about it OP, women love valentines day. They want nothing more than to spend it with the most important man in their life.

12. if he cant handle a child on his own to the point she has to stay with him and the child, then why doesn't she jus keep the child until he is in a position they can evenly split up time? yeah seems to sketch and so much extra BS for u to be put through. you could surely do better dont sell yourself short because your emotions are strong for her. there is always someone else out there you could have the same feelings for. sometimes u jus gotta realize a situation is no good for yourself and leave it at that

13. Fuck that

NEXT

14. Drop the bitch and move on man. She's fucking with your head like he did hers.
    Just move the fuck on...

15. Bail niggga

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. That does not sound good.

Offer to go with her next time, if she hesitates, you have your answer.

17. Yeah, you got great chemistry except shes fucking somebody else

18. You should move on man, this is a bad situation. she is straight up lying to you and fucking the baby daddy while she gives you a little bite once in a while to keep you on the line. There is no damn reason she should be spending the night with him. what do you think they are playing tiddly winks?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Get the fuck out of there before that little bastard child starts calling you 'daddy'.

20. #20 yoyoloto, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    Holy shit guys don't insult the freaking baby !

But yeah OP bounce asap this relationship has red flags all over it.