My girlfriend isn't pregnant!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CJsmokeallday, Feb 19, 2013.

1. YAY!! After one month late period we're finally in the clear... although now that she isn't i kinda feel like i wanted a son or daughter.

2. Damn she was a whole month late? Phew that's scary.

3. Why didn't you just take a pregnancy test?

4. We decided it is what it is and we just were going to wait and if she was 2 months late that we'd take one and go see a doctor based on the results.

5. Shit when I was pregnant we took a test like a day or two after my missed period and I literally took 7 more just to make sure I didn't get a false positive. I was all mind fucked haha, I couldn't wait two months to find out o.o

6. If you want a baby, do it on purpose.

It feels much better that way.

7. Yeah see i feel like if a baby is coming i wanna be surprised and just 'go with the flow' but aha im kinda glad shes not we arent ready yet. When i get this new position we should be in about 2-3 years.

8. I guess if you're young, it could wait a couple of years...

Good luck man. Do you want a boy or a girl?

9. See i want a boy because when you have a same gender baby it's easier to relate but then again im a really drama free fun loving guy so if a girl came i guess i could use a little drama maker in my life. But if i have a girl i dont really want her smoking as hypocritical as it sounds..... and i literally have no reason other than it'd be my little girl ya know?

10. Now get her on birth control! If you arent ready don't put a kid through that.

11. Even if you had a son, you wouldn't want him to smoke anything. Damages his lung.

The first baby is whatever it wants to be. Boy or girl. Doesn't matter.

But the SECOND baby... you want to put more effort into that one... to get exactly what you want...

12. Aha put more effort into #2

Side note: she is getting on birth control immediatly

13. Boys are love machines for real. They don't call them mama's boys for nothing, and I'm enjoying it while it lasts for sure. I wanted a girl, but I fell in love with that little man I couldn't imagine having anything other than boys from now on.

14. My first one was a boy.

So I wanted a girl for my second one.

So I prayed a lot for a girl.

The second one came out a boy.

So now I have two boys.

Should I go for the third one?

Try really hard this time?

No... I don't want to end up with three boys...

15. Yeah i wanna boy im pretty sure. He can play whatever sport he wants besides soccer and we're good. I would be bored to tears if i had to watch a kid play soccer all the time. Or i'd just get high and make it a good time

16. Oh no you won't trust me haha

Once that baby kicks a ball for the first time you'll be jumping up and down shouting yay! Nothing will be as boring as you think it will be, your image of the world completely changes.

17. Ehhhhh ... maybe ill threaten to drown him if he asks to play soccer? will that work?

18. I went to my kid's first soccer match and I noticed the mothers were their best cheer leaders.

Some of them were on the verge of running into the pitch and kick the ball themselves!

19. Awww, I feel your pain. I'd be like 20 weeks along if I hadn't lost the baby.

Sometimes it makes me sad and sometimes I feel like it was the best.