My girlfriend is making me choose smoking or her

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Joshua1313, May 24, 2018.

1. I love weed lol

2. Bro!!!! It aint like the shit gets better!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. Let her fell in love with weed!!:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Simple choice, her or a weed lifestyle.

She's being honest and you should thank her for that...at least you know where you stand.

Now you just have to decide what you want more; her or weed, and then make your decision.

5. This is oldish but love someone who loves you for you not there version of what they want youto be
    Sure there compromise but dont go changing your self for someone else.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Smoking

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's a tough one pussy or smoking ....DAH thats a no brainer dude unless your gay or just stupid PUSSY wins hands down everytime . But it sounds to like your true love is weed so my best advice is to dump this chick and find a girl who loves weed the way you do. This way you will have a common bond .

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lmao. I didn’t even need to finish reading ur post b4 I saw red flags. That girl has an unstable life and family. She is trouble and WILL get u into legal shit if u let her stay. Also idk where the fuck u live but. Once someone lives with u for 30-60 days. Idr what it is here u can NOT just kick them out “legally” they could literally make u evict them. Do you live at home with ur parents do u grow at the house u live? If so I’d EXPECT the pigs to stop by shortly after her departure.. she sounds like she will make a call to rat u out. From here on out I’d pretend u don’t grow with ur family and act like they stopped and don’t talk/txt about it around her and delet msg as soon as u send. Kicking her out can be tricky. If u live at home have ur partents make her go

9. This.

So much wrong with OPGF situation

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Dude - original post was from almost a year ago. Bitch already got kicked to the curb - we threw her hairdryer, underwear and 2 pairs of jeans out on the sidewalk and then we changed the locks and just pretended we couldn’t hear her when she started crying, saying she was sorry and that she simply couldn’t find her meds.

In the long run it all worked out just fine though. A homeless dude came by and she left with him. We haven’t seen her since.

J.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. I'd choose smoking, I've been a stoner for a long time. I'd really have to love the woman to give it up.

12. There's so many things wrong with this post I don't know where to start.

13. We? Are u OP with a new name?!

14. Bitch thought she could get her way & make me stop smoking weed…ha! She didn’t know who she was messing with. The new woman rolls the joints, lights it for me and then holds the ashtray...

J

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. U ever hear anything. Bet she got tossed around between homeless guys and is now working on that blue waffle lmao. I’ve dated crazy bitches and bitches that were controlling. Never again lol

16. Yikes-- I think herding cats would be preferred to this situation. Relationships can evolve and mature when both are pragmatic- so hang in there.

17. So - a man is either a homosexual or just stupid if he doesn’t immediately drop to his knees (yes honey, sorry honey, it’ll never ever happen again honey please don’t be mad) right?

So let’s say he did as she requested… What happens next time when it’s coffee?

Sorry honey it’ll never happen again honey please don’t be mad at me honey I’ll never ever drink coffee again honey and I swear to God I’ll get the gutters cleaned as soon as I get home from work

J

• Like Like x 2
  18. Dude posted a story n never replied back with a update I’m guessing he got grounded from his phone.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Lol last two comments. Smoking hands down.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk